• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | June 2017 - MASH ALL THE BUTTONS 7

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lanrutcon

Provide some choice quotes pleae~

Acceptance is sloooowly sinking in...

THAT'S NICE NINTENDO WHERE THE FUCK IS THE SWITCH VERSION

Just fucking die already 3DS.

Lol fuck gamefreak.fuck them

Who needs a competitor like Sony when Gamefreak will hobble your platform you?

Remake last years game
fucking trash

hahahahaha jesus nintendo.

Its not like you have a new piece of hardware thats starving for software..

Ascheroth

Taken from steam on spirit of sanada. Oh koei never learn

"Even if it meets the recommended specifications, the FPS under battle will increase or decrease between 30 to 60 depending on battlefield stages and number of enemies.
Also, because FPS in the castle town and the event has an upper limit of 30 FPS on the system side, it does not exceed 30 even with recommended specifications.
We appreciate your understanding."
Sasuga Koei.

Powerpuff

Steampage for Astro Boy is up:

header.jpg

http://store.steampowered.com/app/542560/Astro_Boy_Edge_of_Time/

Not the Astro Boy I wanted.

tumblr_o5qijkfyQC1u6jjy9o1_500.gif
tumblr_o5qj3pHByX1u6jjy9o1_500.gif
tumblr_o5qnlkALYv1u6jjy9o1_400.gif
tumblr_o5qle0rNv71u6jjy9o1_500.gif
tumblr_o5qmnomHbC1u6jjy9o1_500.gif

I dream of a sequel to Omega Factor, or even a simple port.

Khilandros

user237

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

BoneBone: Rise of the Deathlord -- MB-C80C67D35C303E07 - Taken by electroflame

take it

DeputyVanHalen

Neo Member
I wish I knew how long Square is going to make us wait for the inevitable FF XII port. It's the one main series game that I've never played, so I'd really like to try it when it comes out, but I'd much rather play it on PC.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
4 hours remaining on the humble bundle whut? isnt it always up at 7pm uk (or whatever time that is in the states... 11am pacific?)

Kadin

Just noticed I got Tiny Echo with my June Humble Monthly deal (direct download) and yet it won't hit the Steam store until the end of August. Any ideas if we'll get a key for this at that time? Looks like a cute game which I plan to play through soon.

I bought the bundle for the Stellaris deal which in itself was beyond worth it, all these other included games are just icing on the cake!

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
Pokemon Salt is hilarious, this is what happens when you let go of logic and decided to go on leaks.

I'm hyped for Pokken DX though.

Not the Astro Boy I wanted.

tumblr_o5qijkfyQC1u6jjy9o1_500.gif
tumblr_o5qj3pHByX1u6jjy9o1_500.gif
tumblr_o5qnlkALYv1u6jjy9o1_400.gif
tumblr_o5qle0rNv71u6jjy9o1_500.gif
tumblr_o5qmnomHbC1u6jjy9o1_500.gif

I dream of a sequel to Omega Factor, or even a simple port.

Omega Factor is amazing, shoutouts to other Tezuka works too.

Ascheroth

Hell yeah, Root Double and World End Economica.
Fault Milestone looks interesting too and I wanted Sunrider as well.
Awesome bundle.

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
It pisses me off. I was hopping for the rest of characters to be added to the Wii U version as DLC, but now I have to buy a whole new game if I want them.

The Wii U port is actually downscaled though. Seems like the Switch version is arcade perfect, or at least closer to the arcade. And is beefier.

Zeeman

For real, though, how many of these games are...problematic? World End Economica is supposed to be good, I think, and I'm wondering what sort of surprises I could expect from buying the top tier

data

For real, though, how many of these games are...problematic? World End Economica is supposed to be good, I think, and I'm wondering what sort of surprises I could expect from buying the top tier

Root Double is a fantastic VN.

kulapik

Just noticed I got Tiny Echo with my June Humble Monthly deal (direct download) and yet it won't hit the Steam store until the end of August. Any ideas if we'll get a key for this at that time? Looks like a cute game which I plan to play through soon.

I bought the bundle for the Stellaris deal which in itself was beyond worth it, all these other included games are just icing on the cake!
Previous humble "exclusive" games that ended up on steam normally got keys, I think there are some exceptions but they should

Pokken instead of Pokemon Stars on Switch
Summer trailer shows the same 3 damn games
Only a 30 minute E3

RIP Nintendo

I want to get some stuff on GOG but idk what. How is the GOG versions of Saboteur, Dead Space? I also wanted Quake 1 and 2, that's a better deal @ GOG right? Expansions included.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom