• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Profiles to be overhauled, profile levels and Steam Trading Cards added

dsk1210

This seems as good a place as any to ask this question.

Is anybody having problems running d3doverider if steam overlay is active? My games seem to be crashing if I have the overlay on, fine if I turn it off, but then I don't get messages while I am ingame.

Annoying :-(. Never had a problem with it before.

Stallion Free

Cock Encumbered
Unless they come up with some metagame or tallying system, Steam Achievements will continue to be near-worthless to me.

I hope they do add something for games 100%d badge wise or literally anything to better track achievement progress. The websites that have that functionality are all hideous.

Nymerio

Would be cool if we could make Trading Cards that are limited to certain groups and that can contain gifts. That way we could make our own achievement hunts.

Make a trading card that can be obtained by earning certain achievements. Said trading card can only be obtained by members of a certain group and contains a steam gift that gets removed from the creator's inventory upon creation of the trading card. After someone collects all achievements he gets the trading card and any prices associated with the card.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
amazing

you guys still treat every new Steam feature like it's keeping you from Half-Life 3

I just want Big Picture Mode to get more features and to continue to evolve. Hopefully they do some updates to that too soon since I hate some items taking me to the web site when I click on it. BPM needs to be like its own software or OS like.

1-D_FTW

I heard a rumor that Gabe is forcing HL3 level designers to work on Steam community features.

That's really stupid. Hire Clint Hocking, make him work on trading cards. What a joke. Sure miss when Valve made video games.

I heard they had a group movie night about a year ago. It was The Breakfast Club. So many of the people were enamored with the role of Carl, that everyone reassigned themselves to janitor status. They now have the cleanest toilets in the industry, but little else.

Top Bottom