• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | September 2017 - Summer Ys Ending

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ludens

Banned
Day 1 if 19.99. Always wanted to play it even if it's 20 hours too long or whatever it is.

Asura next pls.

It's not 20 hours too long. Simply there are two halves of the game, when the majority of people thought the game was over...well, that's just the first part.

But the second is very good too, I 100% the game on Ps3 and it's awesome.

ModBot said:
Instructions for Ludens:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Ludens, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Battlerite -- MB-415CDCAFB54D85A3 - Taken by Madn

FF14 really put a stop to me having my hope of finishing another game anytime soon, damn.

Think of it this way. By playing mmos, you're basically saving your wallet by not buying any other game.

Though you still spend $15 a month, it's still not much compared to buying new games at launch every month.

Chinese "JRPGs". Im not sure if its a price mistake, but might be. You can only get GuJian 2 via the bundle now and even then with the bundle you can get both games far cheaper than one.
I doubt though they will be available in English.

GuJian 1 is more like the old FF games.
GuJian 2 has a more action oriented battle system.

The Chinese Paladin series also hit Steam, 4 already came out and 5+6 come out soon. I wish they would be translated though, since they are actually not bad games.

Whats the paladin series? Can you link to it? I got another chinese game that was translated into english. Wondering if its that one.

ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (His Majesty, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- When you play the game, you will be required to roll a lizard wizard.

t1cxE6r.gif
Divinity: Original Sin 2 -- MB-9A3C043FEF9ABADA - Taken by Dragon1893. 43 entrants total.

t1504875086z1.png

spreading some love for the true GOTY 2017

Tizoc

Seems I'm in the final missions of RAGE.
Overall I like the shooting and the overall gameplay is good. Does feel like it is longer than it has any right to be as these recent missions really felt dragged on esp.
reverse visit through Dead City

7db.gif

ModBot said:

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (NingenJanai, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

HuniePop -- MB-74010B01CC401AAC - Taken by PaulSane. 2 entrants total.

t1504866617z1.png

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away 9 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

I7Ufybq.png

Mystery Gift -- MB-B1DC5533703E2E7C - Taken by Javier23. 1 entrants total.
Mystery Gift #2 -- MB-0A1A1A5B64C1CC00 - Taken by bloke. 2 entrants total.
Mystery Gift #3 -- MB-20873F3B88CBD0B9 - Taken by Servizio. 1 entrants total.
Mystery Gift #4 -- MB-738B8EA6647AEE65 - Taken by Orakio Rob. 1 entrants total.
Mystery Gift #5 -- MB-ECD3A8D77467889A - Taken by lazerfox. 1 entrants total.
Mystery Gift #6 -- MB-9BC100C63ED4EA02 - Taken by Pixieking. 2 entrants total.
Mystery Gift #7 -- MB-E3EAFEDE4CCDEAC6 - Taken by Newblade. 2 entrants total.
Mystery Gift #8 -- MB-3BDBF197325C46B8 - Taken by ussjtrunks. 1 entrants total.
Mystery Gift #9 -- MB-A1B05E2959404664 - Taken by Chairmanchuck. 1 entrants total.

t1504867873z1.png

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Can I play the same game in coop with Steam's family share if only one account owns it? Or do both accounts have to own it?

The latter as concurrent library access isn't allowed. If you're playing a game, the other person can't access your library at all, and if you load up something while they're playing one of your games, they're booted out after a few minutes.

Xater

I'm gonna bet all the games from Mystery Raffle are from the creepy Humble Bundle. Trying to trick people to add them to their library. I see right through you secret benefactor!

Nezzhil

I'm gonna bet all the games from Mystery Raffle are from the creepy Humble Bundle. Trying to trick people to add them to their library. I see right through you secret benefactor!

I've thought the same, good try ;)

giphy.gif

Or
he/she is thinking ahead of us and the raffle have some GOTY games...

Ladekabel

The latter as concurrent library access isn't allowed. If you're playing a game, the other person can't access your library at all, and if you load up something while they're playing one of your games, they're booted out after a few minutes.

Bummer. Thank you!

Wouldn't be surprised since the games emulate well visually. Capcom is basically running out of shit to port And Okami (regardless of its PS3 port) is more than likely them gearing up to start touching stuff from that gen again.

dolphin2010-05-1621-55r2hn.jpg

There's still plenty to port from PS360 era.

Unai

Is Viewtiful Joe rendered in 3D or it is all just sprites? I haven't played it in so long that I don't even remember.

Jawmuncher

There's still plenty to port from PS360 era.

Asuras Wrath

That's all I'm seeing. The rest are just ports of older games on newer hardware like SF3 and Darkstalkers Ressirection. Which at this point would just be new ports altogether if they brought them back. Since the other factor is porting shit people will actually buy.

No one will give a fuck if they port Commanods: Wolf of the Battlefield to PC for example.

I'm not counting stuff that was on PSP or DS. I consider that it's own thing.

Asuras Wrath

That's all I'm seeing. The rest are just ports of older games on newer hardware like SF3 and Darkstalkers Ressirection. Which at this point would just be new ports altogether if they brought them back. Since the other factor is porting shit people will actually buy.

No one will give a fuck if they port Commanods: Wolf of the Battlefield to PC for example.

I'm not counting stuff that was on PSP or DS. I consider that it's own thing.

Asura's Wrath... Then Lost Planet 1-2-3 :"")
Then Bionic Commando, Dark Void :""")

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom