• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2016 dates leak - June 23 to July 4th

Status
Not open for further replies.

syko de4d

no idea what i will buy. One thing i need are all the skyrim addons because of the enderal release in 1-2weeks :)

Maybe i will buy Rise of the Tomb Raider if its super cheap :)

Looking forward to the Summer Sale. I really hope the Witcher 3 expansions will be on sale, if not then I'll buy it at full price anyways. 40+ hours of solid content for $25 is still a great deal.

D

Deleted member 325805

Unconfirmed Member
I'd love to get Rise of the Tomb Raider but I doubt it'll be anywhere near my buy price which is about £15, that's pretty much my limit for SP games that I want but can live without.

Banned
I'd love to get Rise of the Tomb Raider but I doubt it'll be anywhere near my buy price which is about £15, that's pretty much my limit for SP games that I want but can live without.
This hurts me because I love tomb raider. But we all have different tastes lol.

I want some W10 versions of games for gamerscore but if the prices are low I'll buy steam versions.

Sunless Sea (caught me completely by surprise with how good this game is!) and Undertale are probably the only things I'll definitely get. No idea what else besides those two.

Sober

I've got a shit ton of games on my wishlist, but I also did last sale and nothing came of it, the discounts just aren't what they used to be.
Oh no the sales on a short timer pressuring me to buy now are gone and now I'm forced to instead probably make more prudent purchasing decisions, however will I survive?

So is this sale going to be like the Winter sale where everything is just on sale all at once?

Yes, except for Ubisoft titles perhaps. They did their own flash deals in the last Winter sale.

There's chance that they'll do the same thing this time, or maybe not. There's also chance that other publishers are going to adapt Ubisoft's strategy. That would be great, I guess.

Branson

SOMA will see the biggest discount of that bunch, I suspect. The rest will eat your wallet with 33% max discounts more than likely.

Yup I'm fucked.
I think chances are good for FC Primal, Hitman episode 1, and Soma.

That's what I was thinking. I bet Hitman won't go on a good sale for a while unless it's episode one. Primal is Ubi and they don't discount heavily for a while it seems.

I think I'm mainly hoping for other Steam key sellers to beat Steam's prices this time around, since Steam's pricing just gets worse and worse for Australia. Getting charged extra is bad enough, but having to pay inflated Aussie prices in US dollars is just silly; you need like 50% off just to reach a reasonable non-sale price :p

Looking for a good deal on Dragon's Dogma, REmake HD, The Witness and them there Danganronpas.

bobawesome

Hope to pick up at least Dragon's Dogma and Soma if they're discounted deeply enough. Looking forward to see how the visual novel sales are, too.

Maybe I should watch some Jojo.
I really need to get back to it. I'm midway through season 2 still.

On the plus side, I'm hoping I got most of what I want from the GOG sale. Plus the only thing I really want is the Pillars of Eternity White March expansions, which I were on the GOG sale, but it wouldn't have been compatible with the Steam version I own.

I'll also keep an eye out for Soma, Cradle and a few others.

Phew, my discounted best buy steam wallet cards will be here by then. Glad they got rid of dailies, no need to stress about wasting extra real dollars on the sale.

Dirt Rally is all I really have my eye on.

My email is flooded with Dirt Rally sales (through isthereanydeal), this game goes on sale like every other week.

Oh no the sales on a short timer pressuring me to buy now are gone and now I'm forced to instead probably make more prudent purchasing decisions, however will I survive?

huh? most discounts are clearly not as deep as they used to be during flash sales

Some games I'm hoping for deals on:

Darkest Dungeon
Elegy for a Dead World
Hyper Light Drifter
Grim Dawn
Kentucky Route Zero
Legend of Grimrock
Rust
Year Walk

_woLf

If Just Cause 3 goes on sale for 20 or less, I will strongly consider it.

Same with Doom. But I doubt either of those will happen.

Cindres

Vied for a tag related to cocks, so here it is.
Sales don't actually go live till 6pm BST do they?

I remember that's when the flash sales used to update anyway

Aye sounds about right .

I'm hoping this one is like the last, just put all the sales up right away. Can't be arsed with the old waiting day to day for games I want.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom