• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2016 dates leak - June 23 to July 4th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pachimari

I'm hoping for:

- Disgaea
- Danganronpa
- Stardew Valley
- Final Fantasy IX
- Mafia II DLC
- Cities: Skylines Snow DLC
- Witcher III: Blood & Wine DLC

Just some of it would be fine. If I'm not buying anything I'll spend the money on Doom or Uncharted 4.

Sales culture has created a monster out of me. I don't even buy games until they're in a humble bundle. Even 75% off isn't good enough.

So sadly, I'm still waiting on games like Shovel Knight, Binding of Isaac Rebirth, Duck Game, and a ton of other great indies.... But I've Waited this long... Surely they'll be in a beat the average bundle soon.. Right? Right??

Gilby

Oxenfree
Axiom Verge
Lost Planet 2
Dying Light
Gunvolt
DMC4SE

C'mon superdeals.

Do yourself a favour and also get Environmental Station Alpha when it's cheap. Honestly right up there with Axiom Verge as far as metroidvanias go (and it's already cheap to begin with).

Seriously fantastic game.

Kieli

id be curious if, given all the metrics now from multiple websites, if a company dares tries to hike MSRP and then discount it

'cuz seriously, too easy to find out nowadays

Banned
My Wishlist of 60+% off or more:

Fallout 4 + DLC
Total War: Warhammer
Batman: Arkham Knight
Dark Souls 3
Tales of Zestiria
Mad Max
Just Cause 3
Ryse
Far Cry Primal
Firewatch
Soma
Far Cry 3
The Talos Principle
Dying Light
Shadows of Mordor
XCOM 2
Castlevania: LoS2
Elite Dangerous
DOOM 3: BFG
Ori and the Blind Forest: DE
Mighty No. 9
Final Fantasy X/X2 Remaster
Salt and Santuary
Unless you got gsync or a beefy gpu I'd stay away from arkham Knight for PC.

Enk

makes good threads.
I got 600+ on my wish list but I'm gonna control myself. And so should everyone.

Same. ;(

I have been learning to cull my list each Steam sale and show some restraint by saying to myself "will this just stay in my backlog". Still doesn't quite help though. :-/

Hoping for good deals on:

Superhot
The Deadly Tower of Monsters
Lovers in a Dangerous Spacetime
60 Seconds
Trackmania Turbo
Project CARS
Melty Blood Actress Again Current Code
The Pinball Arcade seasons 4 & 5
Pinbal FX2 Aliens vs. Pinball

Tagyhag

I got 600+ on my wish list but I'm gonna control myself. And so should everyone.

I'm at ~300 on the wishlist and I found that the best way to not just buy everything is only buy if it's 75% off or higher.

And if it's just at 75% ask yourself if you could see it being lower on Steam or somewhere else in the future.

thenameDS

Quick question, haven't been involved in a steam sale since 2013. There's no daily deals or flash sales now? So the prices and games on sale will be the same all week, correct?

Regginator

Riiiiight...

7218823442_7fbc71f835_z.jpg

kraspkibble

Permabanned.
i can't think of many games i want to buy. i bought about 200 last year which was my first sale after building my pc.

only games i want are doom/dark souls 3 but i'm not expecting any big discount if any at all. maybe if dying light goes on sale i'll get that. not picking that up yet.

keeping my fingers crossed for great deals on

- Dead Rising 3 Apocalypse
- GTA V
- The Witcher 3 DLC
- Skyrim Legendary
- Dark Souls 3 Season Pass
- Batman: Arkham Knight
- Doom

price errors will be welcome :)

kraspkibble

Permabanned.
keeping my fingers crossed for great deals on

- Dead Rising 3 Apocalypse
- GTA V
- The Witcher 3 DLC
- Skyrim Legendary
- Dark Souls 3 Season Pass
- Batman: Arkham Knight
- Doom

price errors will be welcome :)

witcher 3 expansions, really? £20 for 50-60 hours of gameplay is an amazing deal as it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom