• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale Confirmed to start June 11th, Get Yo Wallets Ready

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dambrosi

Banned
I wonder if I should get these out and ready to use again...

B85l29f.jpg
yg6zjvr.jpg
wVBsfe5.png

Mah Boi. Reds keep winning.

UberLevi

Forget about the sweet deals, I wanna know what kind of mad blood sports Valve is going to pit the community against one another with this year.

Yoshi88

Not a game but I really hope You Need A Budget goes on sale. I kinda want/need it.

Great product, bought it at one of the past sales. Would pay full price, too. Changed my whole financial life (although the "budget approach" is rather common here in Europe) and literally pays itself off in weeks.

Methos#1975

Only looking for a few titles to drop this year in order to round out by transfer collection from the PS3 to PC, Bulletstorm, Just Cause 2, and LOS2 being the top of the heap

Falchion

The only reason I have the Steam Android app is for checking out the Summer Sale flash deals on the go and for the community votes. I'm ready.

Compsiox

Banned
I hope we get some Valve games VR or not to go with this sale. E3 and the Oculus conference aren't enough!!!!!!

Great product, bought it at one of the past sales. Would pay full price, too. Changed my whole financial life (although the "budget approach" is rather common here in Europe) and literally pays itself off in weeks.

Great to hear. I'm not employed yet so that's why I'm looking for a sale but definitely gonna need it.

J

Jotamide

Unconfirmed Member
Community is going to vote for the wrong shit again just like every other sale.
So true it hurts. We could have had the first ever sale on Ikaruga yet we got a deal on Borderlands or some crap than goes on sale all the time.

Rezae

Steam sales hardly do anything for me anymore unfortunately.

1) Because I already own too damn much.. pickings getting slimmer.

2) Their sales are predictable and hardly ever mind blowing anymore. A lot of the really good sales and bundles are found on other websites.

Not really anything I'm looking for specifically. Last year I bought a game I had never even heard of before the sales and it was the best thing I bought during it(betrayer)

Poetic

Bonesaw is ready.

I skipped the winter sale, but bought quite a bit last summer sale. My wish list is up to 15 games I really want and I'll probably grab all 70+% off.

Elandyll

Banned
Looking forward to increasing the already relatively significant size of my Steam backlog awesome library of games I can try whenever I'll have some time to get to :)

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Could the Arkham Knight bundle drop below $90?

Arkham Knight is not going to be discounted further. The then-pre-release games that have appeared as Daily Deals (Metal Gear Rising and Dead Rising 3) weren't pre-puchaseable until they were thrust into that spotlight whereas Knight has been pre-purchaseable for weeks now.

Who

Banned
I have $40 in refunds incoming.

What do you guys think are the chances of these games on my wishlist going on sale?:

Ori and The Blind Forest
Cities: Skyline
Skyrim
Jade Empire
Burnout Paradise
South Park and the Stick of Truth
Mark of the Ninja
Invisible Inc.

I have $40 in refunds incoming.

What do you guys think are the chances of these games on my wishlist going on sale?:

Ori and The Blind Forest
Cities: Skyline
Skyrim
Jade Empire
Burnout Paradise
South Park and the Stick of Truth
Mark of the Ninja
Invisible Inc.
They'll be on sale, question is how much of discount. Older tuff like Skyrim, Burnout, MotN, etc. will go really low, while Ori, Cities, Invisible Inc, etc. will be sizable discounts, not as much as the other games

Fuck me and I just bought GTAV...

If it's any comfort you'll have likely earned more than the maximum $9 it's going to be discounted by the time it goes on sale.

And when it doesn't go on sale, you can use those $9 to buy a burrito or something. That will make you happy, too.

frontovik

Banned
I havent bought anything in the past STEAM sales... the prices werent low enough and none of the games appealed to me. It might change in the upcoming sale though!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom