• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT3| Sale over, new thread tonight/tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you're buried under a pile of stuff, screaming for help, does it still count as bragging?
No. It's a cry for help and a way to establish legacy. These are lists that will not be completed in one generation!

edit: I'm also disappointed that Team Tinky Winky hasn't WON since the first race.

I just checked if I could pre-order GTAV on GMG already and while this is not the case, they listed "Other DRM" instead of Steam. I hope this is just a placeholder. How did Rockstar handle this in the past with retail PC games?

Rockstar Social Club.

And the unknown hidden gem of a service that is GFWL.

And securom.

jb2jW9OrLPx6KY.png

Hm.

Wolfenstein giveaway

that won't be a problem since I live in the US

please modbot, pick me

Gangxxter

I just checked if I could pre-order GTAV on GMG already and while this is not the case, they listed "Other DRM" instead of Steam. I hope this is just a placeholder. How did Rockstar handle this in the past with retail PC games?
Rockstar Social Club

derExperte

How many of these hours are really fun though?

I played through the game a second time on the higher difficulty so I would say the majority. Really enjoyed it.

Just saw that Wolf ROW has the 'AllowCrossRegionTradingAndGifting: No' flag, usually limited to RU versions. That could become a problem. Acitvating these games via VPN works but I doubt gifiting can be tricked.

you know I just noticed that vampire game didn't go on sale(the one that everyone raves about), I was planning on picking it up. I'll wait till tomorrow and see if we get it as a flash or something.

Enco

Really look into each of 'em though.

I thought Masquerade was terrible, so not universally loved.
I've been wanting Enslaved since the console debut. I loved Heavenly Sword so I'm keen on buying it.

Cloudbuilt I don't know much about but parkour is always fun.

dot

you know I just noticed that vampire game didn't go on sale(the one that everyone raves about), I was planning on picking it up. I'll wait till tomorrow and see if we get it as a flash or something.

It's already on sale....just not as a daily/flash.

I'm planning on getting it for myself as well tomorrow.

Eusis

It's actually at one of its lowest prices currently ($5.) It could still go on a sale but even if it does and you buy it before hand you're out half a latte or something at worst.

Uzzy

I've been wanting Enslaved since the console debut. I loved Heavenly Sword so I'm keen on buying it.

Cloudbuilt I don't know much about but parkour is always fun.

I absolutely loved Enslaved, such a beautiful game. The cutscenes in it are well acted too, thanks to Andy Serkis.

That said, I finished it on the console and found very little reason to go back to it. I'll probably pick it up tomorrow while it's still on sale just to see how good it looks on PC though. A few years is probably long enough to play through it again.

Chariot

Vampire improves a LOT with mods, or so I've heard
And with this you mean that Vampire the Masquerade is literally unplayable without mods. Those bugs are everywhere. I for once couldn't even the tutorial before I realized that I forgot to fanpatch, because I couldn't open the hatch.

derExperte

Still have to figure how I could get my hands on the english version of that game. Apparently it would be even illegal to import.

Don't even care about the censored symbols, actually just want the english audio.

It's illegal to sell the game in Germany. It's not illegal to own and play it (in private) and it's not illegal to try to buy it. Just know that you'll need a VPN to start because every non-German version has an IP lock.

Sendou

Broken Age is ridiculously cheap considering it's a Kickstartered game that isn't even fully available yet. I know not everybody minds but I don't think I should pay the most for supporting the game before we even knew what it was. The way Early Access and Kickstarter games face big discounts before full release has really soured me forever from those methods.

Grief.exe

Broken Age is ridiculously cheap considering it's a Kickstartered game that isn't even fully available yet. I know not everybody minds but I don't think I should pay the most for supporting the game before we even knew what it was. The way Early Access and Kickstarter games face big discounts before full release has really soured me forever from those methods.

Wasn't the goal of releasing Broken Age episodically to make as much money as possible to fund part 2?

Eusis

Why's the Steam market freaking out?

Too many team change token sales going on?
Maybe they're trying to get cards or offload them for the final competitive day?

I hope blue wins. I'm on Green and obviously that'd be nicest if I got cards fast enough to build a badge, but I'd just like the idea of the complete underdog suddenly taking in that last day (and my favorite color's blue.)

Grief.exe

Have
Summer Adventure Card 1 (2 extras)
Summer Adventure Card 2 (2 extras)
Summer Adventure Card 7
Summer Adventure Card 9

Need
Summer Adventure Card 3
Summer Adventure Card 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom