• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT3| Sale over, new thread tonight/tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.
wHu6pFw.png

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 5 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 24 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

MbmDY6z.png

Mystery Game #3 -- MB-E037FE8A4B47BE4D - Taken by Servizio. 32 entrants total.
Mystery Game #2 -- MB-6F88A13F8B97A0C3 - Taken by Terra_Ex. 48 entrants total.
Mystery Game #1 -- MB-C6F14D5A5EE06C0D - Taken by gngf123. 26 entrants total.
Mystery Game #5 -- MB-40840119B5AAEEB7 - Taken by dream. 66 entrants total.
Mystery Game #4 -- MB-03CF13D4DA2C7C29 - Taken by Sajjaja. 33 entrants total.

t1404075335z1.png

Congrats to all the winners! #1 and #4 were Broken Age.

Shengar

DRxKU3G.png

Introducing the Why didn't you buy these games when they were on sale ya dingus; or, the 2nd chance raffle!
I'm taking the chance for Long Live the Queen, thank you!
30 minute warining: Two of these are definitely bad rats, the other is probably bad rats but might be Divinity Original Sin. Good luck!

http://gamerssphere.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/divinity_os.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]
Another megaton giveaway O_o
EDIT: fuck I've just realized that this giveaway have a twist in it

So...um what happened to the whole 'Divinity wont be on sale after the first day' thing?

You know how many games the top winner has won? Hundreds.
You know how many giveaways the top enterer has entered for? 2500.
You are not part of the problem.

Holy Shit.

And thanks for you all you do with ModBot Stump. It's helped SteamGAF a ton and no doubt added your work load and headaches.

dream

Oh man, I won Bad Rats--something I've somehow managed to dodge owning for the past 5 years. "Thanks," phoenix!

Birathen

Why did I check how much I have spent! Im down 250€. I better not tell the wife. :3 Steam only hold one sale of this caliber a year right? Its only summer sale? I might have to sell my body for steamcards if its not D:

On the flip side, Im set for 2014 and 15 with games AND I got into PC gaming. Its like.. jesusstaringatthesun.gif

Faith

The Witcher - 1.59€
The Witcher 2 - 3.99€
Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon - 3.74€
Skyrim - 3.74€
The Swapper - 2.79€
Amnesia Machine for Pigs - 4.12€
Outlast - 4.99€
Slender - 2.49€
BattleBlock Theater - 3.74€
The Stanley Parable - 4.79€
Mass Effect 1 & 2 - 6.99€