• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT3| Sale over, new thread tonight/tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.

iosefe

Comrades, i need opinions. i am a man who doesn't know what he wants.

Looking at the following right now:
  • Rogue Legacy
  • Skullgirls (have on psn)
  • Long Live The Queen
  • LEGO Marvel Super Heroes
  • Worms Revolution Gold Edition
  • Portal 2 (have on psn)
  • Devil May Cry 4 (I tried GuardianE, i really tried your lotteries...)
Any other suggestions?

You should save your monies and join my giveaway that's coming up soon. If you lose, you can spend your money. :D

i'm also banking on this. o.o

Monooboe

• Rogue Legacy
  • Portal 2 (have on psn)
Any other suggestions?

Rogue Legacy! I loved that game.

• Rogue Legacy
  • Portal 2 (have on psn)
Any other suggestions?

No matter how many games I buy, I always go back to rogue legacy. It's like a spelunky rpg if you think that'd interest you

natertots

• Rogue Legacy
  • Portal 2 (have on psn)
Any other suggestions?

I've played all those except skull girls. If you haven't played through portal 2 that ga,is great. I'm really digging rogue legacy, that game is so much fun and addictive.

denx

For more repeats? I would be fine with the current number if they just wouln't repeat so much.

I hope next sale there isn't repeats between flash/community and dailies. Dailies are 3 days on sale already (2 days of daily + encore). I don't mind some repeats between flash and community tho because of their short timeframe.

BinaryPork2737

Unconfirmed Member

• Rogue Legacy
  • Long Live The Queen
  • Portal 2 (have on psn)
Any other suggestions?

Long Live the Queen is a must, it's so good.

Lomax

Battleblock Theater is pretty fantastic. Anyone who missed the bundle deal and is one the fence should definitely jump on it at 75% off, it's well worth every penny. Really brings the Mario style feel platformer to life with a lot of flair.

Anyone remember the humble bumble sale of Civilization V earlier this year that was going for $15? I missed out but this sale comes with more dlc. Is it worth it? I;m gonna throw it in the backlog so I don't want this become cheaper at the next sale

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Got about $40 left in my sale budget, not sure what to get.

Thinking about Dawn of Discovery Gold and the Tex Murphy Pack.

Anustart

Maybe one of you guys will know what to do. I'm loving sleeping dogs, but I'm playing on integrated graphics. I have 8gb of ram, but while playing the game will minimize and PC says low on memory, close some shit.

at this point sleeping dogs is just white window and can't restore. When this happens, I'm only around 3.5gb of ram used also :/

Chariot

Anyone remember the humble bumble sale of Civilization V earlier this year that was going for $15? I missed out but this sale comes with more dlc. Is it worth it?
Brave New World is the only one you need, everything else is nice extra that you get if possible, but not nessecary.

Miker

I guess Splinter Cell Blacklist wasn't popular enough to make a comeback in the encore sale, but I've had a ton of fun with it since I bought it in a daily. It's definitely not Chaos Theory 2, but it's still a fun action-stealth hybrid that's considerably more classic SC than Conviction. The co-op missions are lots of fun with a friend (although perhaps not as good as Deniable Ops in Conviction), and 2v2 Classic Spies vs. Mercs is really great, even if it might be streamlined (note: I haven't played the original versions).

Dambrosi

Banned
15.jpg

Time to eat.
OMG, what IS that? It looks like a heart attack on a plate. I'd be too scared to eat it.

Right, I've got £3 in my wallet and my list of games is linked below. If someones bored, fancy recommending me something I don't have?

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Hasney/games?tab=all
You really expect us to look through your list of 790 games and rec--
Steam Username said:
FAT QUEEF LIPS

Turfster

I guess Splinter Cell Blacklist wasn't popular enough to make a comeback in the encore sale, but I've had a ton of fun with it since I bought it in a daily. It's definitely not Chaos Theory 2, but it's still a fun action-stealth hybrid that's considerably more classic SC than Conviction.

Good to hear.
Maybe I'll pick it up next time it goes on sale after all, even though it has ughplay.

Tizoc

Got about $40 left in my sale budget, not sure what to get.

Thinking about Dawn of Discovery Gold and the Tex Murphy Pack.

I personally would rather wait til Winter Sale to see if Dawn of Discovery would go for 75% off.

Right, I've got £3 in my wallet and my list of games is linked below. If someones bored, fancy recommending me something I don't have?

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Hasney/games?tab=all

Steam doesn't open for me at work, but I recommend
Marlow Briggs
Might and Magic Clash of Heroes
Armed and Dangerous (SHARK GUN)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom