• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT3| Sale over, new thread tonight/tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hugstable

Banned
Great Summer Sale 2014! It's all coming to a close now, ended up with so many impulse buys this sale when I started out saying I wasn't going to buy anything besides Dark Souls 2 and Metal Gear Rising... and it definitely became much more than that.

Dr.Acula

Banned
Oh man, if I knew that Divinity: OS was going for 8 keys I would've definitely picked it up. Unfortunately I have zero cash to spend right now so I hope I'll be able to get a good deal down the line.
Or win the awesome givaway!

You might still be able to get it at that price, people may have stock piled.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Was able to squeeze in some last minute purchases right before the buzzer. :)

Grabbed Anachronox at the last second. Thanks for the suggestions. Never went that down to the wire before. Curse you real life responsibilities!

Well, sorry folks. I was going to buy IKARUGA for you guys and put it as a giveaway but I didn't have enough cash in my wallet and I don't have my debit with me atm so I got terraria instead. I'll set it up through modbot in a few minutes.

We should have a withdrawal thread ready.

I was having weird withdrawals on bad sale days already so this thread was the outlet for those days heh.

I think I'm going to deal with the end of the sale by playing some of the games I bought and seeing if I can finish them before the next sale though. Pretty sure I'm not going to get far at ALL.

Oops, didn't know they don't sell those cards anymore.

Anybody has Card 6 and Card 10? I just realized I have multiples of card 2, 5 and 9 I can trade.

Never done this before, sorry for the noob stuff.

BinaryPork2737

Unconfirmed Member
I saw the post on their Steam group too. You would think they post before it was live for almost 3 hours but maybe that stops the servers melting from a traffic rush. RUSH is a good puzzle game. Creeper world looks good but I fear timesink.

1 hour and 6 minutes. Some people would rather get nothing than give into cheap buy orders. Or maybe they did not notice the expiration happening and will whine in the next thread or to support about it.

No one even mentioned it was up in the thread, unless I missed it during the search. You're slacking Turf :p

I've heard good things about Dreaming Sarah, despite it being an early access title.

Do we start posting our hauls or is someone gonna make a thread for it?

It already exists.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom