• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT3| Sale over, new thread tonight/tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Knurek

Crimzon Clover

Hell yeah, get this game:

ieeillrQt2Ln0.gif

Kabouter

It's included in every edition of Hitman: Abs on Steam itself. Retail keys generated before the Elite Edition, however, are hit-and-miss (mostly miss).

Yeah, I think I got mine from the Square Enix store where it was particularly cheap at the time, that must be it then.

Helmholtz

Honestly, I think it's better than The Walking Dead so far.

Hopefully. the last episode is good.
Whelp, based on that I bought it. And the fact that it looks pretty cool.
I'll probably grab Walking Dead S2 next sale when more episodes are out and the discount is higher.
And with that I've made my last purchase of the sale. Bought Gone Home, Borderlands 2, and Wolf Among Us. Something like $16 total. Also received a few awesome games from the giveaways in this thread. So it was a really good sale for me I'd say :).

Lomax

How are card prices still $0.15 and over 6 minutes before they disappear into oblivion?

Same thing happened during the winter sale, there's enough people doing last minute badges to offset the people dumping and the majority of the cards sitting seem to have been there at high prices the whole time and those people just don't care.

Plus, the cards last another hour after the sale does, so we're not quite at the very last minute yet.

Goodbye, Steam Summer Sale 2014.

I hate you for being mediocre, and enticing me to spend more money on crafting badges that are meaningless instead of buying games that are actually worth something.

Still had fun, though.

I saw the post on their Steam group too. You would think they post before it was live for almost 3 hours but maybe that stops the servers melting from a traffic rush. RUSH is a good puzzle game. Creeper world looks good but I fear timesink.

How are card prices still $0.15 and over 6 minutes before they disappear into oblivion?
1 hour and 6 minutes. Some people would rather get nothing than give into cheap buy orders. Or maybe they did not notice the expiration happening and will whine in the next thread or to support about it.

Thanks for the suggestions everyone, I snagged One Way Heroics for 0.74€ as my very last purchase! :) Goodbye sale, I will miss you and this thread :(

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
Oh my god there was a sale? How did I miss this?

Quickly, what should I buy? I only have 2 minutes.

Turfster

That's not my only reason, thanks for making me feel bad though...

Your phrasing was... not the best you could have picked, then.
Also, the thread is ending soon-ish, so you're kinda late to the party.

Anachronox is one of the best examples of a low cost, entertaining JRPG

Listen to this man.

1 minute left guys, anyone?

Any impressions on these two games right here? Debating on getting these two right now.

Space Pirates And Zombies and

Spaz is kinda bad and boring.

Ibuki

Banned
I'm supposed to get my 50 buck wallet card in the mail today. Perfect timing. That's ok I already got a lot of sale stuff I'll use it for Witcher 3.

Athleon

Oh man, if I knew that Divinity: OS was going for 8 keys I would've definitely picked it up. Unfortunately I have zero cash to spend right now so I hope I'll be able to get a good deal down the line.
Or win the awesome givaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom