• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT3| Sale over, new thread tonight/tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.

marrec

Banned
It got talking trunks. Not a standard talking sword, trunks.
How can that not be wonderful?

GtMQWLM.jpg

Well, with this being my first steam sale...I ended up buying a bunch of games I have never even heard of and one thing I actually wanted lol(deadly premonition)

"Solid Snake, get out of my role playing game!"

That's not a cardboard box or an oil drum.

You're welcome, I hope it works :) Just be sure to close GameCompanion every time after you are done with MGR as accidentally trying to fullscreen non-game programs can cause some weird things to happen :p

What is this GameCompanion?

Well, with this being my first steam sale...I ended up buying a bunch of games I have never even heard of and one thing I actually wanted lol(deadly premonition)

There was a bundle with DP in it... I'm really surprised everyone doesn't own a copy of that already.

Here's hoping you like the stuff you purchased!

Awesome, I just sold a Long Live the Queen foil for $1.00. Anime waifus make for expensive trading cards it seems.

A dollar seems mighty low for a waifu foil.

Speaking of, I'm surprised at the market prices for the Astebreed cards... I thought for sure they were going to sell for $.30/each and they're really going for sub $.20. :\

Scythian

Thanks for the giveaway! In for Divinity oh yeah.

On another note, I'm really tempted to pull the trigger on Metro Last Light, kinda feel the redux version won't get discounted as much until next year, so... I don't wanna wait anymore D:

D

Deleted member 20920

Unconfirmed Member

That seems to be the case with every new Steam initiate. I never expected myself to just keep on buying games that I would otherwise not buy during my first sale. Many of these games are still unplayed. Bundling games doesn't help either. "I really only want this game but since adding a few more dollars gets me X number more games, why not?" was always in my mind.

chupon

Less than 20 minutes left on the sale. So tempted to buy Goat Simulator.

Do it. I got it just for my own enjoyment but then my daughter saw me playing it. Not that it takes much to make a 4 yo laugh, but she was having so much fun with it and she even found things I hadn't tried.

Dash Kappei

Not actually that important
I honestly doubt it, at this point.

They might get some sales from trying to port it up... but honestly, like Tomb Raider, I think it would be a quick cash grab with better performance for the consoles with no reason to put it on PC.

Besides, FROM is already working on Bloodborne and whatever else is next.

It's not impossible, but to me it seems highly unlikely.
And in truth, right now the biggest thing FROM could do for me is to patch Steamworks into the original Dark Souls: Prepare to Die Edition.

Well, they've already started working on DS3 without a doubt.
How's the mod community for DS2?

I did and Bluetooth.

Ok, you have to sync youur DS4 by holding Share button and ther Home button for about 5 seconds.

It should blink. When that is going on, head over to your network connections,

xgyjJqg.jpg

Open Bluetooth and Add device, it should pick up the controller. This is my setup. It might be different than yours.

If you are have done this step already and your controller is lit up, Make sure to check Hide Ds4 Controller.

Other than that: you could try this one. I use this one now. http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-DS4Windows-yet-another-DualShock-4-driver

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom