• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT3| Sale over, new thread tonight/tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Turfster

He hasn't gifted me anything. All he does is hype me about his upcoming giveaways in the steam chat and then posting them when I'm asleep, forcing me to buy the games for myself later :mad:

Has frost given anything away in the past few days?
I thought I saw him mention a giveaway stop a few days ago.

Sajjaja

So is the DLC for Dishonored worth picking up?

I kinda want to get the regular game alone but if the DLC is good I might just wait for the GOTY to go lower.

I've only played Knife of Dunwall but it really has the best level in the game in my opinion. It was great. I have yet to get the 2nd story one but I hear great things. Definitely pick up the GOTY.

rtcn63

Red is the worst Taylor Swift album IMO. Too overproduced.

taylor-swift-fall-out-boy-victorias-secret-fashion-show.gif

Sub Zero

his body's cold as ice, but he's got a heart of gold
Cause you, sir, are shady as fuck.

Ok, cancelling the giveaway right now. I'm going to the B/S/T to sell the game for 8$

Has frost given anything away in the past few days? =p

He told me that he was going to give away Murdered a few days ago, and then the asshole went ahead and posted the giveaway when I fell asleep. Same with another one, I think it was Naruto or something...

Chariot

Why are you two fuckers trying to frame me?
Please mind your words :(
Ok, cancelling the giveaway right now. I'm going to the B/S/T to sell the game for 8$

He told me that he was going to give away Murdered a few days ago, and then the asshole went ahead and posted the giveaway when I fell asleep. Same with another one, I think it was Naruto or something...
Jeez, someone is angry.

On the first day I was pretty bummed about being on Red team, despite it being the color I wanted to be on. Now I couldn't be happier about it.

Though it doesn't really matter because the chances of me getting the free games is pretty slim.

kevin1025

Banned
Can't log-in to GFWL for Dark Souls, I thought the service was staying? Shit is weak.

I had GFWL drop during a boss battle several times in a row, right before the killing blow, too. It was too frustrating to stick with. It does it to Fallout 3, as well. But then it works fine with games like Bulletstorm. It is very finicky.

Turfster

I vote JaseC makes a guide in the next steam OT for tf2 key trading and ruski-prices.
Do we really want to do that?
I always feel... dubious when I see people point people that obviously have no idea what they're doing to the grey market.
Just feels wrong.

Oh, possibly.
My time sense is all out of whack.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.

you know, I bet he didnt gift RE4 to anyone, he just said he did so people think hes not the worst.

when in fact, he IS the worst.

Red

I had GFWL drop during a boss battle several times in a row, right before the killing blow, too. It was too frustrating to stick with. It does it to Fallout 3, as well. But then it works fine with games like Bulletstorm. It is very finicky.
I had no issues completing FO3 but I haven't put more than two hours into Bulletstorm due to constant log in errors. It's such a terrible service.

lashman

Steam-GAF's Official Ambassador to Gaming-GAF
Little Inferno is one of those interesting games I'm glad I played but also glad I got on sale since it's kinda short and doesn't have much replay value.

yeah, you're right :) still - a VERY fun game ... and that ending!! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom