• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT3| Sale over, new thread tonight/tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.

iosefe

gSqugnW.png
The hero we need, but not the one we deserve

Double

Steam sales really knock me out of my work/leisure balance. I know it's ridiculous but I enjoy them how I imagine religious folk enjoy Advent or Ramadan. I spend way more time occupied with games than I would normally, and with these flash deals it's like my life is circling around 8-hour chunks.
Haha, very fitting!

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
He's definitely worthy and there's no way in hell he would re-gift... *reads the last couple of posts*

Sonofabitch.

Sub Zero stealing your spotlight haha. Thats how he does it, he just re-gifts stuff.

Damn Sub Zero thats...thats COLD :3

Sub Zero

his body's cold as ice, but he's got a heart of gold
who then? Dont say Sub Zero... please dont say Sub Zero :/

He hasn't gifted me anything. All he does is hype me about his upcoming giveaways in the steam chat and then posting them when I'm asleep, forcing me to buy the games for myself later :mad:

Chavelo

Is there a thread to trade steam cards somewhere? Summer Sale cards, to be more specific. I got locked out of the market due to M&Ms (lol), I can still put funds in, but no more selling cards for me.

Or is there a website that's specifically down to trade cards? Not keys or games, just card trading?

Parsnip

Played a little bit of Age of Wonders 3.
Had some initial trouble with it because I'm trying to play it like HoMM game. But I'm getting the hang of it. Could use a little bit of UI polish though.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
He hasn't gifted me anything. All he does is hype me about his upcoming giveaways in the steam chat and then posting them when I'm asleep, forcing me to buy the games for myself later :mad:

err... so where did that RE4 come from? he says he gifted, and conviniently you post a giveaway?

that is SUSPICIOUS SIR!

great-mouse-detective-o.gif

LiK

Dat vast library and Steam keeps putting the same shit on the front page between Daily/Flash and Community. Mix it up with all those great deals that are buried in their store.

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
Is there a thread to trade steam cards somewhere? Summer Sale cards, to be more specific. I got locked out of the market due to M&Ms (lol), I can still put funds in, but no more selling cards for me.

Or is there a website that's specifically down to trade cards? Not keys or games, just card trading?

There's a Steam Trading Card thread that picks up every time the sales come along.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=558088

dot

Posting again since it was in the bottom of the page. Also what's up with some game icons not appearing even though the game's name is correct?

Good luck :)

yur awesome

I remember when Injustice had a price error last Winter Sale or the one before that.

Two bucks for the GOTY or something like that. BAM.

I....don't remember this. Because i'm pretty sure i would've jumped on this in an instant.

derExperte

Oh hey. :) Thinking about it I most probably still wouldn't have redeemed the GOTY, would have felt like too much of a waste. It's definitely better this way and we're only talking about a few bucks/waiting a little longer, just pissed at Bethesda.

So is the DLC for Dishonored worth picking up?

I kinda want to get the regular game alone but if the DLC is good I might just wait for the GOTY to go lower.

Chavelo

yur awesome

I....don't remember this. Because i'm pretty sure i would've jumped on this like white on rice.

Oh crap, I meant to type Dishonored. Was talking to some friends about Injustice being at EVO over twitter when I wrote that post >.<

lashman

Steam-GAF's Official Ambassador to Gaming-GAF
GIVEAWAY

reposting this one again :) still 12 games left (like Little Inferno, for example :p) ... grab 'em ... pretty please!! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom