• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Winter Sale 2016 thread of hoping for better deals elsewhere

Status
Not open for further replies.

bbd23

23 canadian for SFV is actually very tempting...

does this still not have any training stuff? I want to get into fighting games

Anustart

Sale's over. Hope you guys got some good purchases in. Lets post our hauls here, the steam thread regulars LOVE reading those.

Time to increase that backlog.

1RCdyr8.jpg

FinKL

It's been a while since I partook in the Steam sale, but pretty much everything is discounted from the start and lasts for a set period?

I wanted CSGO, but looks like it's 33% off when I swear years ago it was going for 75%. You would think they would match their previous offerings.

cyba89

The autumn sale felt like a bigger event than this. Literally just a new banner graphic on top and a bare-ass vote.

QFNS

Unconfirmed Member
Tyranny 10%?????

Total War Warhammer 25%?

Some Final Fantasy games only 50%?

Need Price errors to make up for this.

It's been a while since I partook in the Steam sale, but pretty much everything is discounted from the start and lasts for a set period?

I wanted CSGO, but looks like it's 33% off when I swear years ago it was going for 75%. You would think they would match their previous offerings.

It hasnt updated yet probably. CS GO has been <$5 many times.

FinKL

There is training stuff, combos, and demonstrations, but the only way to get good is to keep playing. I think KI / Guilty Gear have better training modes, but Guilty Gear is pretty advanced IMO.

Tizoc

no discount for now. I bet its only 50%... again >_>

Which isn't a bad price for a jRPG of its length. If you're planning on playing it soon grab it otherwise hold off for a cheaper price.

Get the 2017 edition so you get all 12 DLC characters and can spend the ingame currency on stages and alt. outfits.

Garudan

Banned
Valve hasn't been discounting the game as highly to attempt to discourage people for getting secondary accounts to cheat or troll.

Yeah I figured that. I know it's been 50% in the past I was just hoping to pick it up for that and wait a couple months after the sale to start lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom