• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Stellar Blade demo has 2nd highest rating in PS store among all 2024 major releases so far

diffusionx

Gold Member
crushed noo GIF

Of course people give good rates to boobs and ass. There's no surprise here.
Nah, if that was the case, games like Dead or Alive, Senran Kagura, Neir or Onechanbara would sell many millions with amazing scores and reviews. Most of those highly rated games on that list don’t really advertise or display obvious sexiness to be honest.

Last edited:
Keep an eye on IGN's review of the game. If they bitch that the game sexualizes women, remind them that they sell these at their store:

They are fake virtue signaling clowns just trying to look good and appease certain groups. The fact they sell those items which represent the female form they love to rail against in games confirms they are full of shit. Usually the ones crying the loudest about sexualization, racism or bigotry are the ones that are doing it themselves.

Danjin44

The nicest person on this forum
The more I play the more I like it, it's rare for me to dedicate over 4 hours on a demo to master the combat. Most discussion on the game will probably be about butts and woke etc, but I think they really made something special under all the superficial stuff.
I agree the even past sexy design and other stuff the actual game is really good.

Top Bottom