• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Stellar Blade has a 9.1 user score on Metacritic (1,000+ ratings)

Crayon

Yeah I just trust myself these days, going by the demo it’s a 4/5 and I hear trey’ve reduced the latency so could be better now.
Right now I just want them to announce the PC version, don’t want to buy on PS5.

I actually did not notice the latency change. While I didn't back-to-back it, I'm usually alright at that sort of thing. I do think the window for the parry might have been adjusted a bit easier.

It's an amazing game. Great graphics, great gameplay, amazing music, and highly polished.

Gaming media tried to sabotage it with their garbage reviews criticizing Eve's appearance but the reality is that it's one of the best action games in ages.

Even if Eve wasn't sexy the game would still be awesome. The fact that she is, is just icing to the cake.

Last edited:

mckmas8808

Mckmaster uses MasterCard to buy Slave drives
It's an amazing game. Great graphics, great gameplay, amazing music, and highly polished.

Gaming media tried to sabotage it with their garbage reviews criticizing Eve's appearance but the reality is that it's one of the best action games in ages.

Even if Eve wasn't sexy the game would still be awesome. The fact that she is, is just icing to the cake.

You love to see it! 4,700 user reviews and the score went up to 9.2!!!

Last edited:

Kssio_Aug

It seems like an awesome game indeed! Hopefully I will be able to play it one day.

Props to the team!

Harry Potter Lol GIF by Sky

Danjin44

The nicest person on this forum
So let's get this straight, because you personally don't care, you think no one else cares?
Interesting.
The game is already out and there is also demo you can play, you have all the tools to see if the game is for you or not without relying on “scores” to decide that for you.

These days both reviewers or user reviewers mostly driven by “agenda” rather reviewing actual game itself.

The game is already out and there is also demo you can play, you have all the tools to see if the game is for you or not without relying on “scores” to decide that for you.

These days both reviewers or user reviewers mostly driven by “agenda” rather reviewing actual game itself.
The point was that other people care about user scores even though you personally don't.

gerth666

Neo Member
Brilliant game, music and sound, graphics, level design, character and enemy design, combat all excellent. My criticisms are the environments are a bit too much of the same, and the camera and lock on system makes fighting more then one enemy clunky. A solid 8.5 from me, a great first game by the studio, and hope it has a sequel.

If you put a pair of anime tits in your game, of course it's going to get a high user rating.
Who do you think sits around rating games on metacritic?

Last edited:

Shakka43

All very true, and the most impressive thing is how polished it really is. Close to 60 hours of play time,100% completed (NG+ included) and I found Zero glitches.

Top Bottom