• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Streamer mistreats his wife and his son while streaming live.

Racer!

200w.gif

Agree to disagree.

Fair enough.

Cato

Banned
Jesus Christ, did he slap her? What a coward. It’s a fucking VIDEO GAME.

As an Australian, I’m revoking this wanker’s Aussie membership.

Please tell me he’s a Kiwi.

Not gonna lie. At first I thought this was definitely a case of edgy millenial wants to do something edgy and bump his subscriber count from 10 to 15.
Then I understand he DID actually hit her off camera. It wasn't fake.
Then I see he left the video up on youtube.

There is no hope. We are the last generation. Mankind peaked with us. Generation millenial and Z are just downhill from now on.
(EDIT: yeah please let this be a kiwi, or someone from paramatta)

Last edited:

Racer!

How old are you, dude? Why do you think you're some genius that sees through woman's master plan and everyone else is an idiot?

Just tired of the hypocrisy. Everyone just going at the dude without mentioning the woman at all. Tells me that their mind is made up before considering the facts.

Last edited:

odhin

She's not free from guilt, far from it.
Having said that, I really know what is to put up with someone playing that fucking game and acting like its the worst thing in the world being interrupted by someone while in a match. Its crazy what the importance of a single damn match can have to someone to make things escalate to something like this.

beating
/ˈbiːtɪŋ/
noun
  1. 1.
    a punishment or assault in which the victim is hit repeatedly.

He is not a woman beater (based on this video) so please chill out on the hyperbole. It’s an upsetting video and clearly people are getting upset. Facts over feelings folks.

It sounded like she got a slap across the face, open handed, in order to assert dominance and make her stop her pissy fit. It failed, for many reasons. She shouldn’t be a cunt and he shouldn’t have even quick with the hand and been focused on his toys during an argument.

They are both bitches and both deserve a good slap. (Edit: this is a figure of speech for those who may take this as endorsement of actual violence, sad I have to explain this)

Edit: none of this should have been in front of the kids, and both are lousy parents to act like this in eye/ear shot.

Last edited:

llien

So, to summarize:

1) Many people are violent and it's not a single gender issue at all, an average man is only slightly more aggressive than an average woman..
2) Most domestic violence is reciprocal (measurably). Yet even people with amazing track record on fighting against domestic violence run into insane trouble for stating that.
3) Men are indeed stronger than women and, on top of it less susceptible to physical damage, i.e. even stronger women would get bruises easier than weaker man.
4) There is no equality in the way we reproduce, without exaggeration women are 100 times more valuable than men. Perhaps that is the reason why even when aspect #3 is taken into account, humans (both men and women, although women more) care much more about women, measurably. (and, don't get me wrong, I do think that it does make sense)
5) On top of it, it's not simply a woman, but a pregnant woman. On the "who do we, as a species, care about" scale, basically unbeatable.

Our opinions are perfectly cemented in laws. In the same situation reversing gender can get you from guaranteed jail time to slap on a wrist (e.g. shoving a broken bottle into guard's face). Is that "equal"? Nope. Now check #4 again.

So, obviously, In scenario when a dude quietly sitting there touching nobody gets attacked by a pregnant woman, he has no real option, but to give in.
I can understand people getting very upset about attacking pregnant woman in front of the kids as well as people thinking "hey, way a second, how is that fair, it was she who started it!!?".

Last edited:

JimmyRustler

Gold Member
hey guys, remember violence is never the answer, unless you are a women instigating it in front of your children or if you are ass raping the guy she abused. Those are both totally acceptable
No, it ain't. But doing violence in return isn't the answer. It just doesn't help.

Domisto

Just tired of the hypocrisy. Everyone just going at the dude without mentioning the woman at all. Tells me that their mind is made up before considering the facts.
Fact is the relationship is a mess. They need help or worse case, split.

Other fact is, when someone is throwing shit around and nagging you, there is no need to hit them.

Racer!

Fact is the relationship is a mess. They need help or worse case, split.

Other fact is, when someone is throwing shit around and nagging you, there is no need to hit them.

Agree. But no need to get physical with someone sitting down on a chair infront of a computer screen either.

Kanton

First video, human being number one pushes (or tried to hit) another human being, human being number two slaps the other. Both are idiots, perhaps one slightly more than the other but its hard to tell without the facts. But if we take gender into the equation it becomes more interesting, now this is either a video about a violent criminal or a funny twitch fail, especially with the crying in the end. Gender obsession is funny though.

Zewp

Did you miss the point where nobody is defending the woman?

Just because she started it doesn't mean he should retaliate with violence, though. Unless you're in physical danger, you leave the situation and call the authorities. Do you understand the concept of justified use of force? The law doesn't allow you to use whatever level of force you feel like. It definitely wasn't justified here. If a kid throws you with water balloons, do you also stomp on the little shit's knee and twist his arm until you hear it crack?

The dude's a scrawny little kid, but I doubt he was in any danger of serious bodily harm or death by cardboard box. He could have easily left the situation, called the police and told them "my wife's batshit, I have it all on cam". Instead he chose to beat her up because he didn't want to stop playing his game and now he's paying the price.

Apparently it's not his first assault charge either. But poor fella, how awful. His life is ruined because he beat his wife on cam in front of his kid. And it's none of his fault. Boohoo.

Last edited:

Mercer_CAR

Banned
She clearly an typical nagging thot, but he's immature, boyish hobby clearly has a hold over him and doing that in front of a child is unnecessary. #NotaRealMan

Racer!

Did you miss the point where nobody is defending the woman?

Just because she started it doesn't mean he should retaliate with violence, though. Unless you're in physical danger, you leave the situation and call the authorities. Do you understand the concept of justified use of force? The law doesn't allow you to use whatever level of force you feel like. It definitely wasn't justified here. If a kid throws you with water balloons, do you also stomp on the little shit's knee and twist his arm until you hear it crack?

The dude's a scrawny little kid, but I doubt he was in any danger of serious bodily harm or death by cardboard box. He could have easily left the situation, called the police and told them "my wife's batshit, I have it all on cam". Instead he chose to beat her up because he didn't want to stop playing his game and now he's paying the price.

Apparently it's not his first assault charge either. But poor fella, how awful. His life is ruined because he beat his wife on cam in front of his kid. And it's none of his fault. Boohoo.

I know absolutely nothing about his background or what he deserves. I judge the actions seen on the video.

What level of force did he use? Because I did not see him slapping her. You are not defending the woman. Dyou agree that she is just as much to blame and started this whole mess infront of those kids? If so, we are on the same page.

Any thoughts on what would be a suiting punishment for her actions?

Last edited:

Zewp

I know absolutely nothing about his background or what he deserves. I judge the actions seen on the video.

What level of force did he use? Because I did not see him slapping her. You are not defending the woman. Dyou agree that she is just as much to blame and started this whole mess infront of those kids? If so, we are on the same page.

Any thoughts on what would be a suiting punishment for her actions?

To blame for starting a fight? Sure. They're both immature and awful.

To blame for him hitting her? Not a fuck.

We're definitely not on the same page, because you think it's his place to punish her. It's not. A suitable "punishment" would be to call the police and let them handle the situation. You know, the kind of thing a well adjusted adult does.

Last edited:

Lanrutcon

I'm surprised this thread hasn't been closed yet....

No no, keep it open. The gymnastics just went full on Olympic in here. Apparently slapping women is fine as long as you're asserting dominance, not using too much force and it's to punish her for interrupting your game of Fortnite.

I am learning so much about how to be a real man.

Racer!

To blame for starting a fight? Sure. They're both immature and awful.

To blame for him hitting her? Not a fuck.

We're definitely not on the same page, because you think it's his place to punish her. It's not. A suitable "punishment" would be to call the police and let them handle the situation.

You realize what you are calling starting a fight, is actually physically attacking another person?

You misunderstood. I ment punsishment in the same sense as you claim he should face....as a "wife beater"

Theres no doubt in my mind that the result of this will be criminal charges for him, and nothing for her.

Last edited:
No no, keep it open. The gymnastics just went full on Olympic in here. Apparently slapping women is fine as long as you're asserting dominance, not using too much force and it's to punish her for interrupting your game of Fortnite.

Seems you are talking about my post where I said he slapped her to assert dominance. I never said that was fine. If it was someone else’s post, please quote it and if it was mine please do not use it out of context in order to be offended.

Last edited:

Racer!

Allow me to finish your sentence. "Interrupting your game of fortnite" by screaming loudly infront of your crying kids, then physically throw things and attack you sitting down in your chair.

Last edited:

Bill O'Rights

Seldom posts. Always delivers.
Staff Member
Racer! Racer! I've just removed a lot of your posts from this thread that were either low effort drivebys or contained blatant insults. I've left the ones that somewhat resemble a 'point' being made.

I won't be affording you this luxury again. Articulate what you mean and do it properly without the grandstanding or you will be thread banned at a minimum. Alternatively continue down this path and you will definitely be given a temporary ban from the site. This is a discussion forum. Being able to discuss and articulate your views in text is a minimum.

TBiddy

I just skimmed the videos with no sound (at work), and they made no sense to me. Can someone give me a neutral breakdown?

Racer!

Racer! Racer! I've just removed a lot of your posts from this thread that were either low effort drivebys or contained blatant insults. I've left the ones that somewhat resemble a 'point' being made.

I won't be affording you this luxury again. Articulate what you mean and do it properly without the grandstanding or you will be thread banned at a minimum. Alternatively continue down this path and you will definitely be given a temporary ban from the site. This is a discussion forum. Being able to discuss and articulate your views in text is a minimum.

I may have pushed it too far in a couple of posts to make a point. Sorry about that. I`ll try not to let it happen again.

Last edited:
For the record I do think the woman was being immature, if I was her I would have simply said "ok, you have 15 minutes and you better be done" and walked away.

But if I was the guy I would have simply shut the game off and tried to calm my wife down.

Both people are obviously immature, however what the man did was worse and completely uncalled for, there is no argument to be made for what he did, slapping your wife versus just turning the stupid game off? You just can't be serious if you think hitting her was an option.

Racer!

For the record I do think the woman was being immature, if I was her I would have simply said "ok, you have 15 minutes and you better be done" and walked away.

But if I was the guy I would have simply shut the game off and tried to calm my wife down.

Both people are obviously immature, however what the man did was worse and completely uncalled for, there is no argument to be made for what he did, slapping your wife versus just turning the stupid game off? You just can't be serious if you think hitting her was an option.

Of course its not an option. But neither is physically attack you while youre sitting down. The way I see it, both were equaly in the wrong. Her for yelling infront of her kids, and attacking physically....him for slapping her.

Last edited:

Zewp

You realize what you are calling starting a fight, is actually physically attacking another person?

You misunderstood. I ment punsishment in the same sense as you claim he should face....as a "wife beater"

Theres no doubt in my mind that the result of this will be criminal charges for him, and nothing for her.

Sure. And I don't believe she should get anything more than a slap on the wrist because what she did never put him in physical danger. If he called the police, they would make a record of it and it would strengthen his case for keeping the kid when inevitably these two knobs get a divorce.

Instead, he chose to get up and retaliate by physically assaulting her. There's no way you can spin that to look good in front of a judge. Modern law and order is built on keeping your head unless you believe you're in physical and mortal danger. Which this skinny runt wasn't.

Lanrutcon

Seems you are talking about my post where I said he slapped her to assert dominance. I never said that was fine. If it was someone else’s post, please quote it and if it was mine please do not use it out of context in order to be offended.

So to bottom line it: you're not justifying him slapping his wife, yes? I'm having trouble figuring out where you stand. The dominance comment made it seem like you think slapping females to show them their place in the herd was ok. If that's not your stance, then I apologize.

Racer!

Sure. And I don't believe she should get anything more than a slap on the wrist because what she did never put him in physical danger. If he called the police, they would make a record of it and it would strengthen his case for keeping the kid when inevitably these two knobs get a divorce.

Instead, he chose to get up and retaliate by physically assaulting her. There's no way you can spin that to look good in front of a judge. Modern law and order is built on keeping your head unless you believe you're in physical and mortal danger. Which this skinny runt wasn't.

Well. I would argue that modern law is also built upon not throwing random junk at a person sitting down. We can throw this back and forth, but she started the physical confontation. His response may or may not (i did not see the slap) be proportional, but if you attack another person like this it seldom is.

Domisto

She handled it wrong but didn't take it as far as him. Throwing a cardboard box at him is hardly an assault worth calling the cops over. And knocking a few things over = what? criminal damage of $1.

They both need to shape up. Still, the dude went too far with the slaps. He knows it'll get him in deep shit but can't control himself.

xviper

both are assholes

him for hitting a woman, especially infront of her kids

her for annoying him until he lost his patience, he already slapped her and she continues to annoy him, it's like she is begging to get hit again

Ok. I conclude upon that statement that you have established intent. Thats pretty incredible from that video alone.

Judging from the fact that she threw cardboard.

No, we don't know what the other objects were, but I'd say if you're trying to seriously hurt someone you're not going to be throwing cardboard at them.

How would you feel if we somehow knew exactly what she threw at him and they were all harmless? Would he still be justified in hitting her just for being annoying?

Scopa

The Tribe Has Spoken
Like Bill Burr said, he should have gone an rubbed one out instead.

“The champagne of victory”

Racer!

Judging from the fact that she threw cardboard.

No, we don't know what the other objects were, but I'd say if you're trying to seriously hurt someone you're not going to be throwing cardboard at them.

How would you feel if we somehow knew exactly what she threw at him and they were all harmless? Would he still be justified in hitting her just for being annoying?

I think you just made my point. Bottom line is, we dont know. Thats why we shouldnt judge. I and hear two persons arguing. One of them is getting physical at one point, which is being totally overlooked.

Zewp

Well. I would argue that modern law is also built upon not throwing random junk at a person sitting down. We can throw this back and forth, but she started the physical confontation. His response may or may not (i did not see the slap) be proportional, but if you attack another person like this it seldom is.

The problem is you have a weird view of what an attack is. I don't see throwing soneine with some cardboard as an attack, much less an attack worthy of disproportionate physical retaliation. He threw the cardboard back at her and then got up to hit her as well. He was never in danger of physical injury. His response was way out of proportion.

There's no way to spin that positively for him.

I ask again, if a kid throws you with water balloons, are you justified in slapping him through the face? Why or why not? After all, a water balloon can do damage, whereas you would have to be extremely unlucky to suffer injury by cardboard box.

You wouldn't hit a kid because it's not a fair fight. You're disproportionately stronger and can do real damage. The same goes for a man hitting a woman. He was never in physical danger. He should have restrained himself, removed himself from the situation and called the authorities.

Last edited:

TLZ

Banned
Also fuck off for hitting someone over a stupid video game and in front of your kids. Argue all you want but keep the kids out of it.and again you don't hit each other over a video game. Who gives a flying f about your online epeen. Priorities.

I would also like to add, paying the bills in the house doesn't mean you feel super powerful and order people around like they're your slaves. You're just doing your part, and guess what, that's not all. There's more to a family than just paying the bills. There are other priorities you need to tend to.

Last edited:

Racer!

The problem is you have a weird view of what an attack is. I don't see throwing soneine with some cardboard as an attack, much less an attack worthy of disproportionate physical retaliation. He threw the cardboard back at her and then got up to hit her as well. He was never in danger of physical injury. His response was way out of proportion.

There's no way to spin that positively for him.

I ask again, if a kid throws you with water balloons, are you justified in slapping him through the face? Why or why not? After all, a water balloon can do damage, whereas you would have to be extremely unlucky to suffer injury by cardboard box.

You wouldn't hit a kid because it's not a fair fight. You're disproportionately stronger and can do real damage. The same goes for a man hitting a woman. He was never in physical danger. He should have restrained himself, removed himself from the situation and called the authorities.

First off, kids is a completely different matter. An adult should never do anything other than defuse the situation, period. With an adult its a different matter, theres consequences for you actions. How do you even see it was cardboard from the video? Could have been anything really.

Last edited:
Top Bottom