• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter V Beta 2 Thread: Welcome, future 21007s! Now on PC!

Status
Not open for further replies.

joekusa

Can't wait to have another "press any button" :D

Clearly play Ken and Mika, and hope have the time to try Karin to.

Robot Pants

Ive never preordered a game on steam before. Does it charge you on release date like other places or when you preorder?

GeoGonzo

Ive never preordered a game on steam before. Does it charge you on release date like other places or when you preorder?
I'm not 100% sure but I think they charge you instantly since they're adding the cd key to your account: This isn't like a separate preorder code like the ones seen on retail stores for consoles.

You'll be charged when you place your preorder. Anyone considering preordering from Steam still has some time to use Green Man Gaming's 23% off voucher that expires pretty soon if you preorder from their site instead. It brought my total down to $46.20 versus $60 on Steam. I got my game key last night, so beta access is no issue.

KAL2006

Banned
I briefly played Ken, Vega and Necalli at EGX convention. They are all fun to play. In fact I enjoyed playing as those characters over the 6 playable characyers in the last Beta.

mekes

New characters is great news. I'm prepared for the endless Kens, if he plays fun I may be one of them. Looking forward to testing the cross play this time around, having one big community when this game launches is going to be amazing :)

Ermac

Proudly debt free. If you need a couple bucks, just ask.
Is there anywhere I can get a PS+ for a week? I don't want to buy it for a year.

HardRojo

I will mostly try Ken, Mika and Rashid. Maybe Necalli too just to get a feel of his moveset. Karin and Vega are characters I'll try when the game launches.

Q: Will my PS3 stick work for this beta?
A: No, you have to use a natively PS4 compatible arcade stick.

Uh, you do mean of course that this goes for PS4 users and not PC users, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom