• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter V new pics

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Maybe this will put the last of the "it look just like SF4" people to rest.

Amazing shots.

Elfstruck

Pics look glorious. Just hook it into my veins.

wPZVWgD.jpg

Qvoth

An electric hadouken. Interesting.
His v mode gives denjin, we've known it for a while, but this is probably his critical art (super)
My post on the other thread showed a denjin shoryuken as well, they're the mini fight cards on street fighter's Facebook

PC and PS4 are confirmed cross play on this one right? I want to get it on PC to max out the graphics but realize PS4 will probably have a bigger player base, but I though I heard its cross play?

ezekial45

Banned
PC and PS4 are confirmed cross play on this one right? I want to get it on PC to max out the graphics but realize PS4 will probably have a bigger player base, but I though I heard its cross play?
Yep. PC players can fight against PS4 players online. It's all one big community.

GorillaJu

I must be crazy but it looks quite a bit better than I remember from the videos released thus far. Lighting upgrade perhaps?

Top Bottom