• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter V |OT3| Frauds Among Us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xeteh

rofl, someone linked this in Cobelcog's chat

dJOJQEs.png

KingBroly

Banned
About how 2/3 has been implemented. It looks like you can bail after the 2nd match. Basically leaving the game tied 1-1 between you and whoever you faced. I don't like that, I thought the 3rd match would be forced. I hate the idea that someone could lose, win the run back and high tail it out of there because all that matters to him/her is that they won the last match. I experience this plenty of times in SF4 and was hoping this would't be possible with the 2/3 addition to Ranked.

wow man. wow

hamchan

Ryu's trials done wooooo.

Only tricky one was no 10 and even then it just took a bit of practice to get the timing right.

3000 fm ain't that much but I guess that's half a DLC character if you can beat everyone's trials.

cackhyena

『Inaba Resident』;199483212 said:
walk forward before the heavy punch. theres also a demonstration in game you can look at

Oh, hadn't noticed that in the animation. Kinda wish i could see inputs as well.

Celcius

°Temp. member
it looks like you get fm per character but the amount depends on their level. Like, for Laura, who I have around lvl 21ish, I only got 1000fm but Ken, who I never play, got 3000.

But you only get fm for completing ALL of that character's trials? No partial credit?

Celcius

°Temp. member
Argh, ok. That means I just need to complete all 10 for 1 character to put me over 500k fight money. Trial 10 looks rough for ken but oh well. AVERAGE SKILL, PHENOMENAL WILL!
For anyone who's completed them all or several of them, who has the easiest trials?

Argh, ok. That means I just need to complete all 10 for 1 character to put me over 500k fight money. Trial 10 looks rough for ken but oh well. AVERAGE SKILL, PHENOMENAL WILL!
For anyone who's completed them all or several of them, who has the easiest trials?

Gief and Birdie have it easy. I have only gone through about 3/4, but I highly doubt Necalli and Vega have easier trials.

edit: Just got kicked from server. Ok, back on now.

Alucrid

Banned

r mika is hilariously easy

N

Noray

Unconfirmed Member
Gief and Birdie have it easy. I have only gone through about 3/4, but I highly doubt Necalli and Vega have easier trials.

edit: Just got kicked from server.

For the life of me I can't do the jumping EX spd after a s.hk crush counter. I can't jump and do the input fast enough or something.

I've done all of Mika's and Laura's, they're not too bad, though I main Mika so they may be harder for some. I did all of Ken's except the last one, which I can't pull off at all.

Durden77

For the life of me I can't do the jumping EX spd after a s.hk crush counter. I can't jump and do the input fast enough or something.

I've done all of Mika's and Laura's, they're not too bad, though I main Mika so they may be harder for some. I did all of Ken's except the last one, which I can't pull off at all.

Start the 360 motion on the ground. As you go up in the air with it (should be around Up forward at this point), hit punch.

You'll get it.

Demoskinos

Just beat R.Mika's challenge list which I was super psyched for since I could never finish a single characters in SFIV and.... not even a title unlocked? Feels bad man. :(

I haven't seen anyone mention it yet, but you actually get Fight Money for viewing demonstrations. I just got 1000 FM for watching all the Basic demos and 1000 for watching Birdie's Character Demo.

Sheroking

I cannot get axe kick to connect after V Trigger on Ryu's tenth challenge, wtf.

Take a step forward after the crush counter HK and before the HP.

I haven't seen anyone mention it yet, but you actually get Fight Money for viewing demonstrations. I just got 1000 FM for watching all the Basic demos and 1000 for watching Birdie's Character Demo.

Do you have to click on them one at a time or can you play them all in a row?

I'd like to walk away and get free FM.

So I went into training mode to stare at Alex for a little bit and for some reason him and his voice track are gone. and I had a long time to fucking exit SFV

But I still have Jazzy NYC as my menu theme

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom