• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter V |OT40002| it's been a Guile, but Urien for a wait

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was able to re-host the premium battle outfit on my Imgur account.

ngQRk05.jpg

It's alright. Still better than Ken.

Round shades, and a default henchman's worker outfit. Terrible design haha. Why not like a major's pilot uniform with a bunch of medals or something. Or a more casual design with his hair down.

It's a flight suit, not a worker outfit. If somebody was a Major in the USAF, they aren't wearing medals on their flight suit. Medals would be worn on a dress uniform, which is what Guile's default already is, minus a jacket.

Zerojul

I think Guile's premium is all right, but I don't understand why they didn't make his classic outfit the premium one. Would've made a lot more of money imo, whenever they get their real money shop up and running. And it would have been certainly perceived as a better purchase by season pass buyers.
But what do I know.

nothing wrong with that guile premium. gotta see it in matches first.

Ive run into two different players who are idle and have turbo set to im assuming X. Theyre farming for levels it would seem. Hilarious.

i've met one of those around launch. now imagine capcom patches in fight money for losses like some people suggested, heh.

Zerojul

Had an awesome fight against an Alex who is on PC (I'm on PS4), not being able to send him a GG message is very frustrating :(

I think Guile has the best outfits overall so far. They're all relevant to his character, all look decent, and he has a spot-on rendition of his classic outfit.

But yeah, I probably would've preferred a bomber jacket, that would've been awesome.

He releases around 2am in the UK right? I'm going away in the morning until Tues night, so that will be my only chance to try him, but I'll be shattered if I stay up that late. Hmmmm.

Scotia

Banned
I think Guile has the best outfits overall so far. They're all relevant to his character, all look decent, and he has a spot-on rendition of his classic outfit.

But yeah, I probably would've preferred a bomber jacket, that would've been awesome.

He releases around 2am in the UK right? I'm going away in the morning until Tues night, so that will be my only chance to try him, but I'll be shattered if I stay up that late. Hmmmm.

3am

I think Guile's premium is all right, but I don't understand why they didn't make his classic outfit the premium one. Would've made a lot more of money imo, whenever they get their real money shop up and running. And it would have been certainly perceived as a better purchase by season pass buyers.
But what do I know.
Yeah, Capcom isn't very good at this. The DLC characters should have their classic looks for premium costumes if they want that zenny.

KingBroly

Banned
Premium Costumes that look worth buying, IMO:
- Ryu
- Chun-Li
- Cammy
- Mika
- Laura

Everything else is between meh and a pile of trash.

EndcatOmega

Unconfirmed Member
Is reacting to counter hits just a skill you get better at over time? I know Rashid can combo a CH MP into HP, but I can never react in time even when fishing for it and if they do block they can easily punish me for it.

Is reacting to counter hits just a skill you get better at over time? I know Rashid can combo a CH MP into HP, but I can never react in time even when fishing for it and if they do block they can easily punish me for it.

Reacting is extremely difficult for that. You literally have a few frames to react to a counter hit. It's more about setting up frame traps so that chance of a counter hit is high, if they press a button then you would be guaranteed a CH so then you can take the chance or be able to react to it.

Mupod

They should triple fight money payouts from online. 100 for a win is kinda lame.

it made sense when it seemed like the majority of our repeatable FM gains would come from daily challenges, which were supposed to arrive with the store and Alex. And now we've got Guile incoming but they aren't in sight.

vg260

Especially considering you need to spend precious time and money to get all the colors for it.

Yup. I certainly hope they heard the complaints and are changing how all of this works by the time the in-game store releases. It boggles my mind how they set this up every time I think about it.

KingBroly

Banned
Damn bro I've only ever seen you whine about shit in this thread, it's ridiculous.

It's not like I have much to do in SF5 right now. The only thing that keeps me interested is the monthly updates, which are just too slow for me to maintain interest for a long period of time.

Skilletor

It's not like I have much to do in SF5 right now. The only thing that keeps me interested is the monthly updates, which are just too slow for me to maintain interest for a long period of time.

I mean...two months out from any fighting game, what else is there other than playing against people? You really going to come in here talking about how you beat Arcade mode again if it were patched in? If Story mode were out at launch, it would have been an hour and you'd be done with that, too.

Should stop torturing yourself. And us.

cHaotix8

Go into training mode, set the dummy to random block with counter hit on, practice confirming. Once you have that on, set the counter hit option to random too and practice confirming that. It gets much easier in matches when you know exactly when they are pressing buttons.

You don't have anything to do in a multiplayer game? Why not try to get better at the game? The core is so damn good it's just everything to the side that's total shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom