• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter V |OTV| BUFF MY MAIN & NERF THE CHARACTER I JUST LOST TO

mnz

Unconfirmed Member
Urien's EX shoulder has to be one of the best special moves, right? Plus on block, can juggle afterwards, can be canceled into V-Trigger, travels a huge distance (to catch backdashes for example) and can even be charged to absorb a hit. That move is godlike. It's also really hard to bait it, since it catches neutral jumps at most heights. And even if it doesn't, it recovers too fast or is out of range.

Nice one! Reminds me of the time a Balrog player did an EX d+u k move (the armored one) and as Birdie, I did a st.mk xx V-Trigger and both of them hit and sent him flying lol.

It's always fun to pull off some clutch anti-armour maneuvres. Thankfully the Alex I was playing against was a great sport, and we got in a bunch more close matches.

JayEH

Urien's EX shoulder has to be one of the best special moves, right? Plus on block, can juggle afterwards, can be canceled into V-Trigger, travels a huge distance (to catch backdashes for example) and can even be charged to absorb a hit. That move is godlike. It's also really hard to bait it, since it catches neutral jumps at most heights. And even if it doesn't, it recovers too fast or is out of range.

0 on block actually.

Seriously thinking about getting the PC version of SF for practice. But how different is it from the console versions in terms of 6.5frames and all that? Basically, I want to make sure I'm playing on a console level on the PC.

Marvel

could never
Man,
Tokido
is just gonna have a field day today, first
bodying all of NA then getting his favourite character revealed!!

No doubt, aha.

If anything, it's probably for the Red Bull DLC or the content announced at EVO (Alex & Ibuki's Nostalgic Costumes, the SFII Thailand stage, etc.). If it was anything major, the CapcomFighters or SF Twitter accounts would be hyping it up. I hope I'm wrong, but sometimes it's best to keep expectations at a minimum.

This would be the more logical thought, but I wanna be surprised. Throw some crazy shit at us Capcom.

Zackat

Seriously thinking about getting the PC version of SF for practice. But how different is it from the console versions in terms of 6.5frames and all that? Basically, I want to make sure I'm playing on a console level on the PC.
Just leave vsync on and I am pretty sure it is exactly the same.

Whales

Banned
capcom why cant I login to the server from training stage?

also why are my training settings never saved?

why do you have to give me literally 3 message screens every single time I open my ps4 out of rest mode?

how did they not address these annoyances yet?

JayEH

capcom why cant I login to the server from training stage?

also why are my training settings never saved?

why do you have to give me literally 3 message screens every single time I open my ps4 out of rest mode?

how did they not address these annoyances yet?

SSFV exclusive feature.

Edzi

NuckleDu proving America isn't free with the most freedom loving character of all time. Who knew Guile could be so hype.

Edzi

Really looking forward to trying out Akuma at PSX. Definitely expecting a full Season 2 roster reveal there as well.

FluxWaveZ

Really looking forward to trying out Akuma at PSX. Definitely expecting a full Season 2 roster reveal there as well.

I'd expect teases like we got for the first DLC cast. Everyone being announced at once doesn't seem likely, if only from a "building hype" perspective.

I'd expect teases like we got for the first DLC cast. Everyone being announced at once doesn't seem likely, if only from a "building hype" perspective.

Sure, but nobody's gonna buy a season pass in which they don't even know what characters are included in it.

If anything, at least hide one character. but show silhouettes of everyone else.

The Akuma thirst is real

When's OT6?
Reizo was just waiting for an announcement today, and now that we have it, he's probably just gonna add that to the OT template and post it when it's ready.
Sure, but nobody's gonna buy a season pass in which they don't even know what characters are included in it.

If anything, at least hide one character. but show silhouettes of everyone else.
Show the silhouettes at Capcom Cup, announce the season pass and the names in January along with the balance patch.

Soulstar

I really like the stage and it's nice to say that they are updating the look of Raging demon. It definitely seemed to have a heavier feel to it. Also loved that glowing red eye effect.

Top Bottom