• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter V |OTV| BUFF MY MAIN & NERF THE CHARACTER I JUST LOST TO

jett

D-Member
Nine months after release, this fucking game still got server issues. What's with these uber loading times for VS CPU!

Marvel

could never

7taj45yr

daakusedo

Ohhh, I'm not too far from mastering the Chun-li crlp mp crmk m birdkick combo.
Should help me focus too on not input mashing online.

mnz

Unconfirmed Member
I need something like that Mika explanation for Laura. I don't have problems against Gief or Mika, but Laura can reset me for free and it feels like I can never interupt her without getting counter-hit by her.

Marvel

could never
Ohhh, I'm not too far from mastering the Chun-li crlp mp crmk m birdkick combo.
Should help me focus too on not input mashing online.
I learned that just days before selling my PS4 for the Pro.

Being without my console is annoying, hope I won't be too rusty come the 10th. That combo is SUPER satisfying, loved my time with Chun when she started clicking.

Skab

GGs Flux. Sorta. 10 - 0'd is embarassing :\

Ill be back after I eat.

Edit: Is there some sort of crouch tech like tech in 5? I physically cannot react in time to tech tick throws. Blows me up every time.

mitchlol

Most of the people dooming SFV are asking for a free to play version in the same post.....SFV isn't that expensive, are people just too cheap to buy into a fighting game? I expect SFV will be much deeper in Season 2 and subsequent seasons after.

Edzi

Most of the people dooming SFV are asking for a free to play version in the same post.....SFV isn't that expensive, are people just too cheap to buy into a fighting game? I expect SFV will be much deeper in Season 2 and subsequent seasons after.

They never planned on buying it.

Neoxon

Wow, that thread didn't last too long. Though it could get resurrected at any moment.

I mean, I'd love a Switch version of Street Fighter V, but people need to recognize that Sony has the game on lock-down. Could Nintendo pay Sony whatever they want to get the game, sure, but I'm not sure if Nintendo would even bother.

Whales

Banned

yeah but I wanna play sfv for free

Scotia

Banned
Weekly SFV is doomed thread is up on the main forum, in case anyone was craving it.

It's funny knowing that the game could include every SF character that's ever been featured, have twenty unique and fun game modes and the most perfect netcode of any FG game ever and people will still hate it for the way it launched.

kiaaa

It's funny knowing that the game could include every SF character that's ever been featured, have twenty unique and fun game modes and the most perfect netcode of any FG game ever and people will still hate it for the way it launched.

But it has none of those things.

kiaaa

I know. I'm saying that if the game were to ever add those things (which it probably won't), people would still complain.

I don't see a problem with that. Capcom launched this half-assed game for $60. Even now, it still has major problems and one of its most important features (netcode) is fucking garbage.

I'm getting failed to retrieve data in 90% of my matches.

Skab

I don't see a problem with that. Capcom launched this half-assed game for $60. Even now, it still has major problems and one of its most important features (netcode) is fucking garbage.

I'm getting failed to retrieve data in 90% of my matches.

You don't see a problem with someone hating a game because of the issues it had at launch, even after it has been fixed and improved upon?

Really?

kiaaa

You don't see a problem with someone hating a game because of the issues it had at launch, even after it has been fixed and improved upon?

Really?

I think it's fine to hate on Capcom for releasing the game the way it is. People still hate on SE for releasing FFXIV in its original form and that game is amazing now. Forgetting these things is dangerous as consumers.

I think it's fine to hate on Capcom for releasing the game the way it is. People still hate on SE for releasing FFXIV in its original form and that game is amazing now. Forgetting these things is dangerous as consumers.

There's a pretty big gulf between hating a game and remembering its previous faults.

Top Bottom