• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter V |OTVI| The More I Know, The Worse I Play

Status
Not open for further replies.

Producer

They have confirmed a season 2 before, but we didn't know if Akuma(?) is part of it, for example.

Yes, Brolynho, Problem X and Xiao Hai.

Yep. One of them made it pretty far

Yes. Problem X actually came in 2nd.

Xiao Hai and Ryan Hart got beaten.

Brolynho Alex did some damage.

Phenom was downloading in the background, and didn't enter.

Cool, i need to watch it. Xiao Hai was clearly sandbagging lol

I'm pretty sure he plays him all the time at the Capcom UK sessions. Maybe there was some sandbagging going on?

He probably chose not to play him until Capcom Cup.

When Du beat him he switched to Birdie instead so he wasn't being 100% probably.

True. Guess we will see. Still don't know why Dictator is shown as his main on CC page. I'd really like to see some Alex play on the weekend.

SSReborn

So on the topic of the first season 2 character being announced, do you guys think they are gonna trickle the character announcements this time around to maintain hype throughout the year?

So on the topic of the first season 2 character being announced, do you guys think they are gonna trickle the character announcements this time around to maintain hype throughout the year?

If they can speed up their release schedule I'd be all for them trickling out the announcements. I would prefer that they release 2 characters a month so that we can get more time playing them.

If it's going to be 6-7 months to release all characters like season 1 then I'd want to know who we are getting up front.

Village

but i don't want to buy a season pass with rufus, honda, el fuetre, remy, blanka, and hugo

What is this filth

What is wrong with the perfection that is hugo

also remy is fine.

Fuerte is also fine.

Rufus honda and blanka can burn in all types of fires though

Village

Screw Ibuki, where's Alex's!?

He's a damn monster atm.

Mods are gifts from gods

sfiii_alex_for_sfv_by_pfunkk-d9yuqxf.jpg

Bonus gift from gods

What's a mod? Is it something I plug it into my ps4's USB port?
I can't tell if you're serious.

But in case you are, mod stands for modification. You alter the game's files to change or add models/sounds/pretty much anything depend on how much the game allows.

You can have custom costumes, backgrounds and sounds on the PC version by using mods.

SSReborn

I can't tell if you're serious.

But in case you are, mod stands for modification. You alter the game's files to change or add models/sounds/pretty much anything depend on how much the game allows.

You can have custom costumes, backgrounds and sounds on the PC version by using mods.
Lol not serious at all :p

Is PS4 locked down hardcore or something? I remember hearing it doesn't support mods for Bethesda games even though the X1 equivalents do...
It supports mods for F4 and Skyrim SE but it has a reduced overall filesize that can be allocated for mods, and the biggest problem is that you can't add external files.

So texture replacement, sound replacement, pretty much all of that stuff isn't usable in the PS4 version. Only the mods which modify existing files or add code like quests, gameplay modifiers etc.

X1 versions don't have these restrictions ( but there's only so much that the hardware can handle so a lot of the graphics and performance intensive mods are still a nono)

FluxWaveZ

Mika's alternate outfits are cool, but I just want one without the mask.

Her default is such garbage. I play worse if I choose it.

She's a cool character; glad I main her.

Karin's Holiday costume should be much more elegant than it is here. A disservice to her character. Not that I mind "out of character" costumes, but it's dissonant when the rest work for the others.

Ken's looking dumb is fitting, as always.

SSReborn

Everytime I watch max's SFV vids he's using godlike old SF music I wish was in V.
Now that would be worth putting up as dlc, mgsv mp had it so you could choose between tracks from the series that was dope I could only wish for something like that here.

FluxWaveZ

Now that would be worth putting up as dlc, mgsv mp had it so you could choose between tracks from the series that was dope I could only wish for something like that here.

Not just that, but actually having DLC where you can select your own theme that opponents hear would be neat. I'd pay $1 for mine to be Indestructible.

Marvel

could never
I prefer Mika's costume 2 to default.

I hate to say it, but yes I would gladly pay Capcom for older albums into the PS4 version of V.

mbpm1

Not just that, but actually having DLC where you can select your own theme that opponents hear would be neat. I'd pay $1 for mine to be Indestructible.

That could be cool, although I think some people would put extremely loud/dissonant/staticky "songs" to mess with people

That could be cool, although I think some people would put extremely loud/dissonant/staticky "songs" to mess with people
Pay extra money to make other people's experience worse? Do you really think people would do that?

The majority of money will probably come from people trying to do just that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom