• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter V |OTVI| The More I Know, The Worse I Play

Status
Not open for further replies.

Numb

What about halloween?

skins_street_fighter5_bison.jpg

Has a skull on it
They will starve Bison of updates
tbh you should only be using his Fist of the North star looking one

MrCarter

Yes. We've heard loud and clear from the community and made sure there's a bundle this time around.

Thank you!

Please listen to the community more regarding this game as we have an abundance of ideas that could help to lift some of the bad feeling since it's launch. You guys have come far since then and I hope you continue to improve upon this with QoL and content updates in the near future.

Now don't disappoint me at Capcom Cup ;)

KAL2006

Banned
It would be great if the big reveal at Capcom Cup is Arcade Mode where yoy fight Shin Akuma in the end. Oncd you ckear Arcade Mode you unlock him for free.

That would be an amazing way to fix the negative perception of the the game.

The reveal at psx is obviously shin akuma as arcade mode boss, but I doubt beating him will unlock anything.
gotta get that fight paper.

hey_it's_that_dog

benevolent sexism
Ono may be a troll but it would be a big commitment of assets and labor to create that teaser only to have it not really be Akuma. I doubt they have the funds or bandwidth to fuck around like that.

JayEH

didn't the latest capcom unity post say you can play the first season 2 character shown at redbull? it would have to be playable akuma then.

If SFV wins anything at TGAs I'll eat my own ass.

What a safe bet.

didn't the latest capcom unity post say you can play the first season 2 character shown at redbull? it would have to be playable akuma then.

Yeah, pretty sure it's Akuma especially after that RB confirmation.

But the final boss of the arcade mode could probably be Shin Akuma in response.

Edzi

Really hoping they have better SFV stations at PSX so I can actually spend some time playing people. Last year was so bad.

JayEH

maybe ono said he wouldn't give Keighley the exclusive premier of colors 2-10 of the christmas costumes if SFV didn't win.

Will the Christmas costumes have ten colours each?
So that, unless it's ten shades of red/green, you can make them a little less Christmassy?

Glad they're doing a bundle. But crappy that so many characters are getting the shaft.
I miss the SFIV days when everyone on the roster would get a costume.

FluxWaveZ

Is "CmPunkDaGod" the CFN of some known FGC player? I know when I was looking at NuckleDu's profile, the two have been playing a bunch in Battle Lounge. He's also a really great Karin player.

FluxWaveZ

Yeah, hes the dude that got 3rd at Red Bull NA Finals.

OH, so he's the (in)famous "Punk." Gotcha, thanks. That totally makes sense, then. I've fought him several times. Kinda glad I'm at least able to hang with him in battle, even though I always feel like he's slightly ahead of me.

The Xmas DLC is basically another set of (holiday themed) swimsuits for the girls... Where's my speedo "Santa" then? :/

I don't know how I feel about Ken and Zangief's outfits yet. I need to see the alternate versions.

Numb

The Xmas DLC is basically another set of (holiday themed) swimsuits for the girls... Where's my speedo "Santa" then? :/

I don't know how I feel about Ken and Zangief's outfits yet. I need to see the alternate versions.

Sad state with the girls
And getting riskier every time
Need a business dlc

Sad state with the girls
And getting riskier every time
Need a business dlc
I don't have a problem with sexy costumes for the ladies, but they need way more beyond just that. (Literally every single costume for Laura has elements of a bikini/thong in it, or are actual swimsuits.)

And alternately the men need more sexy outfits to go alongside the mostly "badass" or silly ones they generally receive. There are some good ones like Hot Ryu, a few of the Halloween outfits, and Necalli and Urien wardrobes, but they could do a lot better.

The sexy stuff is more fun in games like these when it seems like everyone is getting a chance to join in. I really hope next Summer has an alternate version of Kanzuki beach with some actual swimwear for the men. Capcom still hasn't learned how to properly build off the positive reception Hot Ryu and Thong Urien received, and that's a mistake IMO.

WAIT WHAT

WHERE IS THAT STATED

YOU GUYS ARE FULL OF SHIT

Oh fuck I just checked the website.

I guess I'm eating my own ass, fork and spoon and everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom