• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter V |OTVI| The More I Know, The Worse I Play

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if they're just going to give us an Akuma trailer and save anything else for CapCup, or if we're getting a whole bunch of SFV news today.

HardRojo

He has returned to us at last
dan-gem-super5.gif

Is that the kanji for Chichi (Father)? LMAO!

mnz

Unconfirmed Member
The main attraction is the new Marvel game, not Street Fighter, atleast at PSX.

But I really expect something bigger by now since they aren't tackling systematic SFV issues at all. My guess and hope is they're going for a big relaunch type of deal.

HardRojo

I wonder if they're just going to give us an Akuma trailer and save anything else for CapCup, or if we're getting a whole bunch of SFV news today.

I don't know to be honest, they surely want to save something exciting for when Capcom Cup Finals are done, so we might get an Akuma reveal trailer during the PSX keynote and Ono saying "Look forward to more announcements after the Capcom Cup Finals later today!"

Skab

The main attraction is the new Marvel game, not Street Fighter, atleast at PSX.

But I really expect something bigger by now since they aren't tackling systematic SFV issues at all. My guess and hope is they're going for a big relaunch type of deal.

They have Street Fighter and Marvel stuff to show. Ono is a SF guy, and the original leak was that Marvel would be announced at CC finals, not PSX.

Basically we don't actually know what to expect.

mnz

Unconfirmed Member

Sheroking

Why would they show the big new Marvel game with a lot of mainstream appeal at the smaller event and not at the big Playstation Showcase?

Street Fighter V appeared at both Capcom Cup and PSX when it was announced in December 2014. It kind of got derailed when it showed up randomly on YouTube ahead of the announcement, but the idea was: Teaser for PSX, Gameplay for CapCup.

Expect the same kind of thing here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom