• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter V |OTVI| The More I Know, The Worse I Play

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sayad

Christmas costumes has color variations too, without the white and red, Mika's costume is just a boss wrestling costume and Laura's just a regular prostitute.

Christmas costumes has color variations too, without the white and red, Mika's costume is just a boss wrestling costume and Laura's just a regular prostitute.

That's why I'm liking Mika's, cause I bet you there's a sick color for it

Where the fuck is Birdie with his though? He makes the most sense to have a santa costume.

Zangief's pretty cool too.

IMO Ryu's the least-fun to play against, if only because you know that no matter what you do he always has like three get-out-of-jail-free cards on hand and his fireball game is obnoxiously good in SFV.

I don't think Guile's very fun to fight against either but that's kinda the point of his playstyle.
Yeah, Ryu, Necalli, Guile and Ken are the real pits of SFV. I would honestly trade 50% of my Ryu matches for her instead. The ones that try to play with fundamentals are the funnest of all to fight.

Skilletor

Yeah, Ryu, Necalli, Guile and Ken are the real pits of SFV. I would honestly trade 50% of my Ryu matches for her instead. The ones that try to play with fundamentals are the funnest of all to fight.

I think they're the most fun to fight. If you're not playing solid with Ryu, Guile, or Ken, you're going to lose.

Necalli is dumb, though.

FluxWaveZ

Though I'm not a fan of changing the look or animations of any moves. Just creates too much variance for a fighting game IMO.

Yeah, as far as "gameplay" is confirmed, I'm into custom taunts, but when it actively interferes with gameplay tells itself that people have gotten so accustomed to in a fighting game, it gets a bit iffy.

I do hope that they do some cool stuff in Season 2.

Village

I just want new announcers current guy is residentsleeper.

Let me buy the A tekken announcer as crossover DLC

" GET READY BATTLE"

3rd strike announcer and music DLC everyone gets a jazz hip hop theme.

" yeah that makes sense"

Other capcom characters from other games announcing your battle.

Numb

Let me buy the A tekken announcer as crossover DLC

" GET READY BATTLE"

3rd strike announcer and music DLC everyone gets a jazz hip hop theme.

" yeah that makes sense"

Other capcom characters from other games announcing your battle.

Fist of the north start tho

''DECIDE THE DESTINY''

vulva

An EX Fireball or done too far will only make it do 150 if going for a punish, At least Ibuki and midscreen hit confirm with her Kunai to CA.

how the fuck are you doing a raw super after an EX fireball?

edit: Skilletor: congratulations to Sandy. Please send her my congratulations

Menitta

Just bought Cammy's premium costume and I just had a nice win streak (for me).

I've been getting better at fighting games lately.

I'd just like to say this.

Xian got so darn far with a character that literally everyone agrees is one of the worst characters in the game.

Can you even imagine what's gonna happen next year if the character actually becomes decent, let alone good?

Haven't played in a while and now my hands start shaking even in a Casual Match. Too much pressure.
During the loading screen, take 3 deep breaths.

Sayad

I don't expect FANG to get a lot of buffs outside higher damage. His mix-up/keep away/traps game actually works, he just need to land stuff four to five times more than a character like Ken. Xian vs Chris T was painful to watch, Xian was playing ten times better than Chris, yet looked like he was barely winning!

Xian got so darn far with a character that literally everyone agrees is one of the worst characters in the game.

Can you even imagine what's gonna happen next year if the character actually becomes decent, let alone good?

During the loading screen, take 3 deep breaths.

He's playing the long game.

Xian is a crazy player. Dude is clutch.

I don't expect FANG to get a lot of buffs outside higher damage. His mix-up/keep away/traps game actually works, he just need to land stuff four to five times more than a character like Ken. Xian vs Chris T was painful to watch, Xian was playing ten times better than Chris, yet looked like he was barely winning!
His only real issue is damage output, both in his special moves and his poison. His normals overall and specials in terms of their properties are perfectly balanced IMO.

Having low damage through his moves would be perfectly fine if his poison did enough damage to balance it but it doesn't which is the issue.

myco666

Capcom Cup really made me realize how much problems FANG has. Especially that Chris T match where after Xian gets a stun and can't finish him off even if Ken has barely any health. If FANG gets buffed I bet he will be pretty dominant.

IDuring the loading screen, take 3 deep breaths.

Happens mid match though lol. Like I start off fine but when I am about to win I just choke like crazy.

Marvel

could never
Sometimes I play other games for a couple days, come back and the nerves return. The only way they calm down a bit is by playing nothing but SFV for weeks/months.

Which can get pretty tiring for me tbh energy wise. (I have MS) so I know how that feels, even in Casuals lol. Choke city for me too sometimes even on people you absolutely know you can beat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom