• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter V |OTVII| New Generation - Connection To Haters Was Lost

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hyun Sai

If was awful, almost as bad as SFIV's netcode. No idea why I bought the PS4 version of MvC3 and I'm so glad MvCi is using SFV's rollback netcode. I just hope they improve the one-sided rollback some people have on these poor connections.

The MvC3 netcode on PS3/360 was KoFXIII quality. SFIV netcode was WAY better than that.

Skilletor

udon is more miss than hit

Only a few good artists there. Omar Dogan, Alvin Lee (not even sure he's still w/ Udon. He was at EVO last year, and I asked why he wasn't sitting at the Udon area and he hesitated before saying, "I only knew I was going to be here last minute...), Long Vo (who is hit or miss for me, but I used to love his stuff back in the day), and Jeff "Chamba" Cruz.

Alvin Lee is one of my favorites of all time (he drew my Ibuki drawing for me @ Evo <3).

Brobzoid

how do I slip unnoticed out of a gloryhole booth?
It's very rare that I see anything from Udon that doesn't look bad tbh. But I think omar dogan has done some work there so maybe I'm just not paying attention when they put out decent stuff idk

MCD250

I'm not really against pinup type stuff, but man, some of that art...I don't know.

Wonder if they'll have some of the fellas on there too.

Zackat

did he draw the laura that was wearing a sports bra under her default costume top?

I never tried to install garrets mod again after it got messed up the first time. Wonder if it still works. I liked that one.

Just caught up on Dreamhack. Does Punk have the best reaction times in human history? What in the holy hell at some of those punishes against Xian...

Someone on reddit believes it's a mixture of him knowing how far you'll be pushed out for every move, staying safe, staying optimal, reactions, and always spacing himself. That and he has no goddamn fear at all. Dude just goes in.

He's crazy.

mbpm1

I beat someone in a really close set in a lounge and he stayed there for like 5 minutes not readying or leaving

bruh

Someone on reddit believes it's a mixture of him knowing how far you'll be pushed out for every move, staying safe, staying optimal, reactions, and always spacing himself. That and he has no goddamn fear at all. Dude just goes in.

He's crazy.
Some of that shit looked tool assisted, or like Xian was playing the AI from Mortal Kombat 2.

I've played two of the worst matches lag-wise today that I've experienced in the game

Last one was complete unplayable garbage until the last round where it magically fixed itself once I took a round

EDIT: Just got matched up with the same guy again and it was fine

lupinko

I'm thinking about picking up a real secondary character in this game after Cammy. My choices are:

Necalli
Karin
Chun Li

It also happens to be the case that I have a ton of costumes for these characters too! Lol

mbpm1

After a close set that you lose, it takes time to wipe the salt from your eyes.

Yeah, that's what I figured.

It was the first overhead of the entire set and it closed it out from max range. He had full meter and everything for the comeback too. Also he was rog so I was actually scared

lupinko

I just try to limit my play against players located in Japan, South Korea, China and maybe Taiwan.

Everybody else can GTFO because the lag is unbearable. It's really annoying when I make a battle lounge and randoms from outside of those regions join in. It's like uh, I put the Japan flag on for a reason, it's because I live in the country.

No way it isn't Ed. I can't find anything that says it won't be him. Y'all tripping.

And I have a tournament coming up this weekend. My Necalli isn't ready. Gotta pick Bison back up and lame it out.

mbpm1

No way it isn't Ed. I can't find anything that says it won't be him. Y'all tripping.

And I have a tournament coming up this weekend. My Necalli isn't ready. Gotta pick Bison back up and lame it out.

It's satsuki obviously

she'll have half-screen normals from Ky Kiske

NaM

Does not have twelve inches...
Oh man, matchmaking is still broken. I set for only 5 bars connections and crapcom pairs me with people 50.000 kilometers away. Oh well.

I'm thinking about picking up a real secondary character in this game after Cammy. My choices are:

Necalli
Karin
Chun Li

It also happens to be the case that I have a ton of costumes for these characters too! Lol
Necalli, particularly if you have his CPT costume.

Skab

Where is the not Ed stuff coming from, exactly?

Because Floe said something on stream the other night that immediately made me believe he might not be next, but I don't know what else is out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom