• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter V |OTVIII| New Delayed Generation - Controversial Inputs

Pompadour

Season 4 CAST LEAKED:

• Violent Ken
  • Evil Ken
  • Helpful Ken
  • Subservient Ken
  • Ken's son
  • Angel Ken

In Max's season 4, Q is a secret boss character that, after being K.O.d, removes his mask to reveal that he's Ken but without his fucked up face and hair. The Illuminati kidnapped him before Street Fighter IV and replaced him with a rushed clone.

Zero-ELEC

Banned
Get you a girl who can do both.

image.php

I'm imagining that a masochistic Juri would still be just as taunting (that's an adjective now, I said so) as a sadistic one.

"Come on, hit me harder!"
"Is that all you got? Mosquitoes sting more than you!"
"Oh, you started? I thought that was just the warm-up."

I wanna see her wearing 2 week old dirty clothes and bags under her eyes from not being able to pay her rent.

Mustard stains are a bonus.

Poverty Karin is my new fetish.

Season 4 CAST LEAKED:

• Violent Ken
  • Evil Ken
  • Helpful Ken
  • Subservient Ken
  • Ken's son
  • Angel Ken
I would probably buy SFV 3 times just from all the hype...

My current digital version.
An OG SFV disc
inevitable repacked disc

Seriously though, we really need the Bison controlled Ken, I'm sure he's a part of the Switch SF2 success and he always gets left out in main games. Balance wise though, I'm not sure it's a good idea and would settle for just a skin.

And please, bring back pre-round unique character intros where's the fist bump??!

Sayad

Reizo Ryuu, you need post the new OT asap, if the OP isn't ready, just edit it in later. We're in uncharted territories right now, GAF servers could collapse any moment due to this and there's also the wrath of the modes once they find out we're more than 200 posts past 20k!

mbpm1

Costumes

Hood gang member Karin

Psycho power birdie

News reporter Rashid

Drunk Hobo ryu

Businessman Bison

Realistic Car mechanic Abigail

Captain America ken

Deleted Laura

joe2187

Banned
I've commissioned an art piece for a fight stick. (hey $20 aint bad)

It's R Mika dressed like Daidoji from Senran Kagura/Uppers.

Reizo Ryuu, you need post the new OT asap, if the OP isn't ready, just edit it in later. We're in uncharted territories right now, GAF servers could collapse any moment due to this and there's also the wrath of the modes once they find out we're more than 200 posts past 20k!

I'm going to push us over the limit:

SFV sucks
Alex is actually a great character
FANG is not low tier
Rog doesn't need buffs
Just block
SF4 was better in graphics/gameplay/music
FM is a ripoff DLC should be free
*sales numbers*

Zackat

we are gonna drag neogaf down with us.

I've commissioned an art piece for a fight stick. (hey $20 aint bad)

It's R Mika dressed like Daidoji from Senran Kagura/Uppers.

Mind sharing it here when it's finished?

Never mind, fuck you. Yumi is bes waif
after Ikaruga

I'm kidding, btw.

Not about Yumi and Ikaruga, tho.

Didn't you say you bought like 5 DoA costumes within your first like 2 hours of playing it?

I lied.

It was actually 4, changed my mind on the fifth one. Probably gonna get another one eventually though.

And that's not weebness, that's thirst. There's a difference.

bAHEP5t.jpg

Top Bottom