• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter V |OTVIIII| New Generation - Fighting Game Is Something So Great

If you look closely at Juri's CFN render, you can see that Capcom forgot to use the altered/censored version of Juri for said render.

CBCMeX6.png

I think the final version is an improvement tbh, but lol

Neoxon

I think the final version is an improvement tbh, but lol
Agreed, the black latex fits better with the rest of the outfit & really brings it together (whereas the original version just left too much empty space). Still, it's weird that Capcom didn't update Juri's render in time.

Neoxon

That's weird because it's only the shirt that was censored. The legs were always covered afaik. Maybe they used a mod for that render?
We never saw her inner thighs in Cammy's character story, so this likely confirms that Capcom originally intended to have said inner thighs exposed like Female Corrin. But also like Female Corrin (albeit in Smash 4), Capcom opted to give her latex later (which killed 2 birds with one stone since said latex also covered the cleavage).

Scotia

Banned
Does the thong code removed Gill's shawl too or just his clothes?

Also they finally fixed Urien's "YOU FOOLISH WORM" intro quote. Only took a year.

Thong code gets rid of everything and adds the thong. The costume code just gets rid of the shawl but keeps everything else.

The "Welcome to Street Fighter V!!" at the top of the main menu still has two exclamation marks.

There'll be three exclamation marks when we get to Season 3.

Neoxon

Thong code gets rid off everything and adds the thong. The costume code just gets rid of the shawl but keeps everything else.
I love how Urien has not one but two costume codes.

Give Urien more costumes, Capcom. The Gill costume is a good start, but don't stop!

UncleMeat

I never got comfortable planking the medium/hard buttons for v-skill/v-trigger, so I've since assigned them to the 3P/3K buttons. Instant improvement for me.

Other than gief...maybe Abigail?

Speaking of Necalli, I wound up trying him out vs a real human on a random character BL match. I took to him surprisingly well even though I had to spend the first round re-learning all his specials. Too bad his character design annoys the shit out of me.

I actually did that and it helped but I still felt like I was doing a bad Herbie Hancock impression playing Ken.

Abigail is a good idea and I have enough fm on my alt account to try him. Main account is completely fight money broke after Cammy's stage; out of easy fm until s2 goes on sale.

Neoxon

I know that Capcom missed a perfect opportunity to reference Heathers with School Uniform Cammy, but does Interpol Chun-Li have a Jessica Jones color?

If you look closely at Juri's CFN render, you can see that Capcom forgot to use the altered/censored version of Juri for said render.

CBCMeX6.png

The hair is also different. Her in-game SFIV / SFV models have the hair sticking out pretty much completely horizontally, but this version it is curved upwards like horns.

HardRojo

What other thong related costumes could Urien have? Swimmer seems like a given for summer outfits, just give him a swimming cap, swimming goggles, and a shirt and tight swimming shorts that can be taken off with the thong code (texture the thong to make it look like a speedo).

Neoxon

What other thong related costumes could Urien have? Swimmer seems like a given for summer outfits, just give him a swimming cap, swimming goggles, and a shirt and tight swimming shorts that can be taken off with the thong code (texture the thong to make it look like a speedo).
Honestly, Capcom could actually model a speedo for Urien instead of texturing the usual Greek thong. It'd also serve as some fan-service for the ladies as well as guys who swing that way (I know Hours Left would appreciate that).

JAXXX

I am really surprised that Laura and Juri don't have more outfits and costumes. Both characters seem perfect candidates for the waifu/cheesecake/fetish factor.

Neoxon

I am really surprised that Laura and Juri don't have more outfits and costumes. Both characters seem perfect candidates for the waifu/cheesecake/fetish factor.
Juri actually has quite a few costumes, though you are right about Laura.

Teh Lurv

I know that Capcom missed a perfect opportunity to reference Heathers with School Uniform Cammy, but does Interpol Chun-Li have a Jessica Jones color?

Sadly no, the only alt color that provides a black leather jacket & grey hoodie is paired with light red pants.

Pompadour

Honestly, Capcom could actually model a speedo for Urien instead of texturing the usual Greek thong. It'd also serve as some fan-service for the ladies as well as guys who swing that way (I know Hours Left would appreciate that).

They could make him the swimmer from Rival Schools.

kikiribu

I liked Cammy’s Stage theme since I first heard it but it grew on me one even more. The first YouTube upload I heard was obviously low quality as the instruments seemed way muted. Not the case in-game

My pad is broken :(
My dpad is starting to cave. Might be time to pick up one of those sexy new crystal DS4s

I’m also considering getting a stick soon, probably the Obsidian or the Panthera as I’ve heard very good things about both

Blueblur1

Damn, this weekend is packed with events, too.

EU Regional Finals, Dueling Dragons Dojo (D3), NorthWest Majors & TRETA. I haven't been following Infiltration's tweets lately; I wonder if he'll hit up D3 since its a Premiere Event.

D3 and TWFighter Major (another Asia/Oceania Premiere which will be next weekend) are some of his last chances to get into Capcom Cup with Juri.

I've said this before, Lifeguard Urien.

Sunglasses, whistle around the neck, lifeguard jacket worn open, tight red swim trunks (not board shorts), sandals. Basic Easter egg code removes the jacket only. Thong code removed everything except the whistle revealing a red lifeguard speedo underneath. Fun, easy, sexy.

With some minor adjustments, you can turn this into a water polo outfit too.

Top Bottom