• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter VI TGS Trailer (Ken, Honda, Dhalsim, Blanka)

Is this G or the new JP dude?
Z2lCLvh.jpg

OmegaSupreme

advanced basic bitch
Oooh gotta check that out then. I've not played fighting games in years but I still like to check in on Max's videos to see what's happening in the scene.

He's a genuine duder in my book.
Max is great. If you want to watch pure joy watch his live reaction to Sephiroth revealed in smash. It's so fun.

Liking what I'm seeing so far. Fighting games are in a great place. If only we could get more KI...

Also no Bailey as Chun is weird.

It's not considering she was "criticized" for voicing Nadine in Uncharted 4. I'm guessing she wanted to avoid similar (IMO BS) backlash WRT Chun-Li in SFVI.

Anyway the roster's been revealed and interestingly some of the leaked characters aren't in the opening roster. Mainly A.K.I so, is she the new big bad and they don't want to spoil her yet due to that, or is she straight-up not in the game at the start? Rashid's also MIA in that opening lineup, two other characters as well but I forgot who they were.

Not a problem for me because the ones I'd want to main (Manon, Chun-Li, Ken, Kimberly, Dee Jay, Q/G-looking dude, Guile) are in the starting roster but I was looking forward to A.K.I as well so that is kind of a bummer.

I winder if they'll have Balrog or Dudley.. how many fighters is this supposed to have at launch did they ever say?

18 it seems like, and no Balrog or Dudley in the opening roster. They might come back as DLC characters tho; I'd like them both to come back but would prefer Dudley first.

Last edited:

OsirisBlack

Banned
It's not considering she was "criticized" for voicing Nadine in Uncharted 4. I'm guessing she wanted to avoid similar (IMO BS) backlash WRT Chun-Li in SFVI.

Anyway the roster's been revealed and interestingly some of the leaked characters aren't in the opening roster. Mainly A.K.I so, is she the new big bad and they don't want to spoil her yet due to that, or is she straight-up not in the game at the start? Rashid's also MIA in that opening lineup, two other characters as well but I forgot who they were.

Not a problem for me because the ones I'd want to main (Manon, Chun-Li, Ken, Kimberly, Dee Jay, Q/G-looking dude, Guile) are in the starting roster but I was looking forward to A.K.I as well so that is kind of a bummer.

18 it seems like, and no Balrog or Dudley in the opening roster. They might come back as DLC characters tho; I'd like them both to come back but would prefer Dudley first.
I missed this criticism, she did an amazing job as Nadine. Its called VOICE ACTING for a reason. People (Fans) can be so dumb sometimes.

Fake

So 22 fighters at launch? Or these include future DLCs? I see a lot of new faces here. No Balrog or Dudley though :/

Can't say. This artwork got leaked. If I would guess, this is all the release chars and season pass will tell who will back.

I can only tell who will not back because Capcom have this stupid ideia of replacing a old char with a clone one.
My favorite char is Guy, so I quite sure he will not come back.

Last edited:

GrayFoxPL

Ken is looking good.

Angry Hobo Ken

63uxuvl.png

Funniest are his pink hobo pants he stole from some poor bastard in an alley. Only missing are piss & shit stains. Yeah, I know these are supposed to be his karate pants, but still.

xYkXgcu.png

Manji Uzuki

The game looks amazing and the gameplays look promising. I totally dig up all the crazy single player content they are adding as well. It's super cool to see SF be back in good shape. Capcom went nuts in this TGS with all the information revealed. I guess we will see a release around March-April next year

Top Bottom