• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Strike TWO for Beyonce. NFL says power was "fluctuating" during her rehearsals

Status
Not open for further replies.

bjb

Banned
I think Brandy is a better -singer- than Beyonce. Except I'm pretty sure Brandy has had sex with her brother Ray J.

Then again, Beyonce faked her own pregnancy. Kinda a lesser of two evils at this point.

commedieu

Banned
I think Brandy is a better -singer- than Beyonce. Except I'm pretty sure Brandy has had sex with her brother Ray J.

Then again, Beyonce faked her own pregnancy. Kinda a lesser of two evils at this point.

I'm pretty sure ray j is fake.

Fusebox

Banned
4ZW96Ya.png

Ah, Facebook...

Kevin seems like a dick.

How long before this thread turns into a "Is Beyonce good looking" then to "Is Beyonce black?" then to "How come black people...."

iO8MKCTsXNHLf.gif

i5KCO2Vth1TCc.gif

iqUNtBZfFRofS.gif

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
there was only one queen performing on that stage that night

untitled-22i5ulb.gif

Yeah! Out of the way Beyonce. I don't know who this chick is but she has a nicer build! And dark hair.

This looks so forced. "WRYYAAAAAAAAAH! AM I NOT SEXY? WHAT IF I RUN MY WET FINGER THROUGH MY HAIR??"

Nope, the other girl with her static pose is still hotter.

Cheerilee

The fact that the black out occurred AFTER the fuckin' performance pretty much completely rules out the halftime show. Duh.

Power failures usually happen when too much heat builds up in the wires (other times, rats chew through things, because they're attracted to the buzzing sound of electrical wires). Either all-at-once because of some major problem, or slowly until the heat builds up to a breaking point. The breakers are designed to explode safely, shutting off the power before the heat causes the wire to catch fire somewhere unsafe. Heat also causes the wires to resist electricity more, and the resistance causes the wire to get hotter, so it can fall into a vicious cycle.

It's entirely possible, if they were somehow hooked up to the grid even though they say they weren't, for something unusual in Beyonce's performance to have pushed the normally-safe wiring past the point of no return, but not quite tripped the system, and then the following ordinary stadium use without a break for cooldown is what slowly pushed the system over the edge.

Or Beyonce was just too damn hot.

Nemesis_

Beyonce has looked infinitely better and has been able to perform better in almost everything that is not this half time show. I don't know what happened.

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
in that beyonce gif do i see some huge ass parcel tape to stop her boobs coming out lol

I just watched the superbowl show on youtube. Goddamn... That's one powerhouse of a woman.

She is sexy as hell but i guess me having sex with her (i'm not worthy of her in any any way. Don't worry, i'm fully aware) would go like this:
- the first second that she starts using her hips, i get off
- if i manage to keep it together and not get off at the very first second, my cock will get torn to pieces. It will break. Hard.

But that's too disrespectfull and too little credit for a talented lady like this. I'm not a big fan of her music (i like a couple of songs at most) but she is probably one of the best performers that ever lived. Yes, ever. Great voice. I'm not always a fan of what she does with it, but that goes for most female singers these days. And what a spectecular body. Not the type of body i would fall for but everytime i see it i'm in awe. I'm often impressed by her. I find it hard to think how someone could not be. But to each his own.

I just watched the superbowl show on youtube. Goddamn... That's one powerhouse of a woman.

She is sexy as hell but i guess me having sex with her (i'm not worthy of her in any any way. Don't worry, i'm fully aware) would go like this:
- the first second that she starts using her hips, i get off
- if i manage to keep it together and not get off at the very first second, my cock will get torn to pieces. It will break. Hard.

But that's too disrespectfull and too little credit for a talented lady like this. I'm not a big fan of her music (i like a couple of songs at most) but she is probably one of the best performers that ever lived. Yes, ever. Great voice. I'm not always a fan of what she does with it, but that goes for most female singers these days. And what a spectecular body. Not the type of body i would fall for but everytime i see it i'm in awe. I'm often impressed by her. I find it hard to think how someone could not be. But to each his own.

Thanks for the play-by-play.

Solo

Pretty sure she's already struck out between faking a pregnancy, stealing music, and in general just being terribly insincere.

I hope most of the people posting in here are catty women, because that is what most of the responses read like.

Unbelievable. "I don't like her hair! Her hips are too wide! She high yella! Bitch can't sing!"

I bet most hate on her because it seems the trendy thing to do.

Majmun

Beyonce has looked infinitely better and has been able to perform better in almost everything that is not this half time show. I don't know what happened.

When it comes down to performance: Bey at her worst is still better than the other faves at their best.

There's no other modern pop star that comes near her performance skills. Singing great live while dancing their ass off is something that most pop artist just can't do nowadays...

Bey is a great performer, sings great live, has a pretty face and a hot body. She's the perfect artist TBH

Timedog

good credit (by proxy)
Beyonce has looked real weird for awhile now. She caught a case of crazy eye. Rowland is hotter.

Bladenic

I don't really get how her performance would've knocked the power out, I recall BEP having much more light spectacle.

Beyonce has looked real weird for awhile now. She caught a case of crazy eye. Rowland is hotter.
I liked Kelly better without all the surgery. She had the around the way girl body, and just seemed like a "real" woman. Now she's like every other booty video model.

Majmun

She definitely looked coked up during the ht performance, lol

But nah, Bey is still hotter than Kelly. Bey is prettier. But I guess it comes down to preference, I guess...

Both are pretty women. I just prefer Bey´s looks more.

Bladenic

But nah, Bey is still hotter than Kelly. Bey is prettier. But I guess it comes down to preference, I guess...

I actually think Michelle looks the best facewise from the photos you posted lmao.

ReiGun

Did Michelle always look so...rough?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom