• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sucker Punch, can you get rid of Delsin's stupid hat-beanie... thing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look, SP, compromise: Just let us be able to take it off and put it on at will. Everyone's happy. Hat-GAF, non-Hat-GAF, hipsters, superheroes, everybody. Just have him put it in his back pocket.

Deal?

Dinda

The Main Character is the reason i'm not really interested in the Game.

I really hope Character Creation is something that we will see a lot more in the soon to be current generation. Especially in these kind of Games.

You are a consumer of video games thus making you a "gamer". I get developers listening to fan feedback but when it comes down to it, it is their vision and not yours.

i7qCG5ocS86iZ.gif

Dear NotTheGuyYouKill,

Shut up.

-Sucker Punch

ku-xlarge.gif

Literally everything about Delsin is fine, but that hat. Love Troy Baker. I'm cool with the name. Dig that he's excited about powers and kinda dickish like Peter Parker. I don't find him punchable.

I just wanna punch the hat.

Anteater

Look, SP, compromise: Just let us be able to take it off and put it on at will. Everyone's happy. Hat-GAF, non-Hat-GAF, hipsters, superheroes, everybody. Just have him put it in his back pocket.

Deal?

what about people that are into hipster glasses?

Maybe they should add a character creator

suzu

I don't get why there are these complaints about his character design and personality. lol

He seems normal/not wearing anything outlandish, especially when compared to other video game characters.

Games need more heroes in hats, it's almost a seal of quality in this industry.

Mario
Ness
Link
Bum Phoenix Wright
John Marston

The list goes on.

Maybe they'll add some level of customization? If not just some outfit choices. It's common enough in games these days.

It'd be cool to get a cheap looking superhero outfit or something.

Village

Games need more heroes in hats, it's almost a seal of quality in this industry.

Mario
Ness
Link
Bum Phoenix Wright
John Marston

The list goes on.

I Know Link having a hat is a staple. I always hated links hats.

I wish there was game that took place in greek mythology-esque times with link. So he would not wear a hat, but would have a beast ass green toga.

Jiguryo

Aryan mech phallus gun
You could have an option to wear it or not.

And a chance of getting a cold if you're not wearing it, creating a sidequest where you look for medicine.

tfur

Those hats a extremely functional, as well as collapsible and easy to carry.

This all seems rather neurotic. Go outside more often.

- J - D -

Its just a beanie. It's not even a particluarly unique beanie. I don't understand how it looks "ridiculous". Its not like its covering his whole face like a ski mask.

- J - D -

I will say though if youre a dude with long hair that would spill out the back of a hat or beanie, you shouldnt be wearing one. Not a good look. Okay for girls though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom