• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Suda51 wants to release original No More Heroes games on Switch

Andyliini

In an interview reported by GoNintendo, Mr. Suda expressed his desire to release the original No More Heroes as well as No More Heroes 2: Desperate Struggle for Switch. He mentioned that he has gone a bit further than that, and has been talking with Marvelous Entertainment (games' original publisher) about the possible release. The original No More Heroes received an HD remaster on PS3 and Xbox 360, but Desperate Struggle has remained a Wii exclusive ever since it's original release. Whether or not these games are actually ever released remains to be seen, as nothing has been confirmed so far. The next chapter in the series releases on January with a spin-off Travis Strikes Again: No More Heroes. Suda has also mentioned his desire to make No More Heroes 3 in the future.

Here's a direct quote:
Yeah, I’d love to be able to do that, and actually I'm talking with Marvelous to be able to realize that... since as you know, Bayonetta got the 1 and 2 compilation... using that as an example... [I would] love to be able to do the very same thing.

If you wish to see the whole interview, check it here:

RPGCrazied

Would be great. They haven't aged well graphically. A resolution bump would help. Also put Killer 7 on there as well.

Top Bottom