• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Suda's keynote

Batongen

Banned
I can't wait for this presentation. He always gives out mad interviews so I reckon that the keynote should be the same :D

RubberJohnny said:
It was a photo in the Edge magazine feature.

I hope we hear some stuff on Kurayami, his PS3 project. It's been awfully quiet on that front.

I don't think that's past the planning stages...You really shouldn't expect to hear anything on that for a LONG time if ever

Krowley

rod furlong said:
new trailer is go, real gameplay included

http://gamevideos.com/video/id/9807

..... God this guy is so crazy.

I need to see a bigger version to make any judgements about graphics or whatever, but this seems as disturbingly out of sorts as killer 7.

Also, i think it might be rough/ugly, but i think it's intentional and part of the style.

edit// and when i say ugly... i'm not exactly judging the graphics.. The aesthetic is sort of like intentionaly using video to get a rough look for a scene in a movie. Hard to explain, but i think it's meant to be intentionaly raw and jarring.

That is... different. Music rocks, as does cutting a guy in half. It's hard to judge the graphical style, and I really have no clue how the gameplay works.

Batongen

Banned
**** I don't want to use gamevideos, they are always so slow (nothing against you 1up, but you need to fix your service). Anyone have a youtube link??

Kilrogg

paid requisite penance
Wow, nice!

Is it me, or Travis says "Ouais" (French colloquial "oui") at 0:31?

Anyway, can't wait to see how the general gameplay is.

Kilrogg said:
Wow, nice!

Is it me, or Travis says "Ouais" (French colloquial "oui") at 0:31?

I think he actually says "Moe".

Anyway the action looks awesome and way more quick and active than what I imagined ! I know that Suda quickly explained some basics of the gameplay before, but I'm really excited too read more from it and see it in action :D .

Anyone else just get wicked goosebumps from that video? I think this game just validated itself -- it's going to be jaw-dropping. Super Paper Mario no longer is my most-anticipated title, NMH is. By a WIDE margin.

Fantastic to see the Killer 7 love, by the by. =)

Xristot

HOLY CRAP! HOLY CRAP! HOLY CRAP!

that was awesome! Damn suda, you've outdone yourself. I can't wait to see more. :D

Top Bottom