• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Suicide Squad: Kill the Justice League | Official Captain Boomerang Trailer

Draugoth

Gold Member

Taken down by the Flash more times than he can count, this Boomerang keeps coming back. With a hint of speedforce of his own, Captain Boomerang is on his mark to catch the Scarlet Speedster and put him in his place.

Pre-order here: https://go.wbgames.com/SSKtJLPreOrder

Suicide Squad: Kill the Justice League is available 02-02-2024 on PS5, Xbox Series X|S, and PC.​

Last edited:
A new Suicide Squad character trailer?

Wake Up Yawn GIF by Boomerang Official

Danjin44

The nicest person on this forum
Because the entire combat system is based around it. And that's probably because they want to have weapon skins as a major micro-transaction stream.
Then at this point what makes Deadshot special when all them using guns?

Luipadre

We'll see, hopefully i get an invite for the beta so i can try it, but im afraid the games mission design will be the usual repetative gaas trash. Go there, click a button and defend againt hordes of enemies.

Danjin44

The nicest person on this forum
Imagine all Justice League members using guns just because of the GaaS mentality?
I think they don't want to worry about balancing each different combat style so just give all them guns and turn it in to shooter.

Last edited:
Imagine all Justice League members using guns just because of the GaaS mentality?
Literally why youre playing as Suicide Squad instead of the JL ;)
Theyre genuises over at Rocksteady.
"Hey we have a critically successful series that makes us tons of money! Let's change everything about it!"

Last edited:

Giallo Corsa

Gold Member
I can see the number of down votes via Revanced and...the video has a 33% down vote ratio ...😁

Thank God people are not as dumb as we think they are

Last edited:

SJRB

Gold Member
I was starting to get a little optimistic but this was a bad trailer. They need to start showing more variety and campaign moments.

Brother, this is it. This is the second trailer in two weeks after a 20 minute gameplay demo. The game launches in two months. If they had anything else they would've shown it by now.

This is literally it. You run around streets and rooftops, shoot purple weak points while jumping over purple energy walls while your character vomits endless quips.

Maybe they should do the same as "BatWoman" or "Willy Vs ACME", make a deal to avoid release, and use it as a tax refund...I mean you know how this will end:

eric cartman body GIF by South Park

Chuck Berry

Gold Member
Combat looks exactly the same for every character. Did they realize that while they were making it?

At least with Gotham Knights, total piece of shit that it is, they tried to make the gameplay different for the characters.

Pffffft. Knights runs circles around it.

In fact, come February I look forward to the incoming thread(s) "After playing Suicide Squad and realizing how shitty it is, Gotham Knights is actually pretty good"

Oh itll happen. Deny it all you want lol These two games will be getting constant comparisons next year, for better and for worse.

Where's my copy of Batman Arkham Knight at? I need to tell it that I perhaps treated the Batmobile too harshly.

Last edited:

reektann

I hope I can purchase in game currency using real money and then use it to remove the purple stuff. That would be rad.

Top Bottom