• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Suicide Squad: Kill the Justice League | Official Captain Boomerang Trailer

Spyxos

Gold Member
Nah, not yet

"As a reminder, the test will take place from Thursday, November 30 at 6 a.m. PST through Sunday, December 3 at 11:59 p.m. PST."
I may have at least 1, or even 2 invitations
I also signed up, but I didn't get anything. Maybe tomorrow.

Chuck Berry

Gold Member
I also signed up, but I didn't get anything.

v39UDY3.jpg

Played the closed alpha test

Highly disappointed, it's another GaaS title where you go at the marker, shoot weird living things, get reward, repeat till the end of your days! Okay traversal but it won't save the game.
No hopes for campaign too

Pre-order refunded.

Spyxos

Gold Member
Played the closed alpha test

Highly disappointed, it's another GaaS title where you go at the marker, shoot weird living things, get reward, repeat till the end of your days! Okay traversal but it won't save the game.
No hopes for campaign too

Pre-order refunded.
Sounds a lot like Avengers.

Sounds a lot like Avengers.
Yes and all other GaaS games mechanics combined, some form Destiny and COD.

The core gameplay loop simply sucks. It's just Waller going "Go here. Do that. If you wanna live, do this. I'm serious. Do it, or else..." And it's just going from point A to point B and shooting purple things. Watch cutscene. It's literally just that. If these were the Gotham criminals that we're used to, they would've told Waller to detonate the bombs in their necks instead of going around like this.

Top Bottom