• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Summer 2012 Anime |OT| Goddesses, canines, and killer MMOs!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articalys

Anyway, here's the anime character designs for three of the girls who aren't in that key visual:
FpsSR.jpg

Koi to Senkyo to Chocolate 4
tumblr_m7tilrp1ko1qbxqfpo1_500.png

The episode was quite good even beyond more free yaoi sticks for all. They really make the election aspect quite entertaining and compelling. I like seeing the club think through each issue even calculating costs and what not. Yume's suggestion for merchandise was hilarious, though what would he get this curtain wet with, lol.

Otherwise emotional episode, they should have added the drama tag to this anime
for that Harassment of Isara* was just pretty rage inducing and intense. I cant believe the other girls would do that to her. It seemed hinted at that there was such an issue at the school, I guess with the students who get financial aid and what not, she should have told Oojima about it but I guess, she just felt really low :( Hopefully he can address this issue to in his platform?

Envelope

sealed with a kiss
Sengoku Collection 17

not even moe pigs could save this episode from being rather mundane. a step up from last weeks but that isn't saying much

nobuna > nobunaga

I thought this was obvious the moment you compared the opening episodes of each!

Theonik

I don't know what more offensive, turning, a peaceful sport into, what seems like a promotion of violence, the fact that everyone looks Chinese? Europe in ruins? The fact the singer dude is basically singing a Chinese version of "Farewell of Slavianka" The horrid CG? So many things going for this video. Oh China. Carry on.
Edit: also noticed the fact they called "Farewell of Slavianka" "The Russian Revolution" at the end. *smh* at this.

Sengoku Collection 17
tumblr_m7t48wxyjL1rnvlipo1_500.png

One of the better episodes so far. I think the best episodes of this anime are always the more dramatic ones that inspire a change in the humans in them, like this one, then the one with haiku one at the restaurant with the owner, and the two at the school. Nice swordwork.

Gundam Wing 4
tumblr_m7p1zexNjV1r6zlfso1_250.png

Need Heero to laugh some more, that was a hilarious looking moment. Heero and Duo definitely make a great team and the musicians Trowa and Quatre do as well. Though Wufei cant stay on his own forever I hope. The scene of Wufei v Noin had some great moments during and when afterwards when he felt so much anger for going against such a weak opponent
If she hadnt been over confident since he was a kid, though the laser blast was great

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom