• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Summer 2012 TV Season - New & Returning series

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tucah

you speak so well
Burning Love is pretty fun so far. I love Ken Marino, and the rest of the cast is awesome too. Some fun cameos -
Jennifer Anniston
as the panda was pretty great.

rezuth

Anyone watched Continuum? God this show is fucking dumb, I'll give it some more episodes but it's like a fucking infant wrote the pilot.

anaron

Bunheads premieres tonight on ABC Family at 8/9 central.

The reviews have been fantastic and I personally really liked the pilot, so check it out! :]

Damages is back for a fifth and final season starting this evening.

V6Nct.jpg

Hit & Miss starts tonight, too.

Jay Sosa

sheeeeit how did I miss this thread, will start catching up on Wilfred asap, that concept sounds hilarious (and that pic in the op sold me)

TripOpt55

I still need to watch Damages Season 4. Anyone watch it? Was it good? I really like the show, but with no DirecTV, I need to just pick up the DVDs. Haven't gotten S4 yet though.

I still need to watch Damages Season 4. Anyone watch it? Was it good? I really like the show, but with no DirecTV, I usually just pick up the DVDs. Haven't gotten S4 yet though.
Four was decent. The guest stars (John Goodman and Dylan Baker in particular) were very good, as usual. The lack of budget shows after switching over to DirecTV. The plotting is again pretty messy, but that's Damages for you...

Gaborn

I don't know if anyone has seen it yet, but I watched the pilot episode of Perception this morning (I missed it when it was first on Monday). I actually liked it a fair amount, it's a bit unpredictable, a bit weird and off beat, but I kind of expect that. It's good to see Eric McCormack in a prominent role again too. I'm going to predict it does well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom