• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Summer 2014 Anime |OT| this thread has been outsourced to Toei Phils

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thoraxes

Just to clarify: I didn't do anything phoenix could've stop at any moment. I did send him a piece of unofficial sequential art about two girls that celebrates a variety of feelings and affection. A story about friendship, partnership and dance. If it were an icecream, it would've been vanilla.

So pure~

My Mental Choices are Completely Interfering with my School Romantic Comedy 2
vlc-2013-10-17-17-41-54-08.png

So we got a loli teacher who
has the same problem as the MC apparently
. I LOL'd when
God
called the MC and
made him a girl
. It certainly has it's moments.

Also the alternate choices that he could've made pop up after the credits are equally hilarious.

Chariot

We should return to the usual business or the mods will ntr Lurky :(
I need an adult! I need an adult :'(!!!
There is one in the candy van down the street.

My Mental Choices are Completely Interfering with my School Romantic Comedy 2

So we got a loli teacher who
has the same problem as the MC apparently
. I LOL'd when
God
called the MC and
made him a girl
. It certainly has it's moments.

Also the alternate choices that he could've made pop up after the credits are equally hilarious.
God is certainly one of the best characters. This guy and the Erabe voice are dicks. In a good way

Shigofumi Epiosde 3

So here we have a dude
who died for no apparent reason, he just wanted to jump. That's some deep shit.
Happens :D

Watching Gintama 111 right now. This episode is... pretty bad right now. Do our protagonists have to constantly be disgusted at the okama characters? Kagura literally threw up when Agomi said they were in love. Like, what the hell? I know the main characters are supposed to be pretty dumb, but you'd think they'd have learned something from the last time they dealt with these people. I'm not done the episode yet, but still, this is pretty terrible stuff.

Yeah that episode was pretty over the top and I could see why it was bad. And thing with Kagura is she's like that to everyone and she's a little kid who can be a airhead at times. So that's why she may act immature and childish even if it's not justified. And oh yeah just a heads up Sorachi the author of Gintama can be a troll at times. So don't let it get to you.

SAO II Episode 4

Man the best part of this anime is really Sinon, like seriously it's the truth. And it has to do with Miyuki her voice actor. We also get some lightsaber sound effects. Anyways for me Sinon saved this episode.

Branduil

Terror in Resonance 3

isstPPW9jHnbZ.jpg

This flashback scene was certainly reminiscent of Monster, especially with the emphasis on names.

This episode was nearly all Shibazaki, and he's everything you'd expect from the ex-detective with a grudge character. Watanabe is in his element with genre stories like this.

The music is still awesome.

iDOLM@STER Xenoglossia 1

Why is Haruka in a mech?
Why is Chihaya being a jerk?
Where is Takane?

This show upsets me. I don't care much for mecha as it is, so it'll probably be dropped before the end of the next episode.
Haruka is in a mech because she was the default girl, so they picked her as the main POV.
Chihaya is a jerk because you can't do a mecha anime without some antagonists
Takane didn't exist when xenoglossia was made.

For all the problem xenoglossia has , don't forget guys it's a spin-off of the FIRST idolmaster game that was heavily retconned in the second game that gave us all the universe most of you know.
Ps: And it has the best confession ever made in a mecha anime.

Happiness Charge Precure 18

My bodyfat raised itself just by watching.
The show is pretty procedural right now, but to enjoy it. The lack of much happening makes it easier to do stuff while watching.

Foool !!

Are you denying the power of RICE ?

Do you want yuu to teach you how rice is good for your body ?

Nobunaga Concerto Episode 2

Every nobunaga I see always has shocking twists that keep me on my feet. Why does he have to be such a character figure in media that faces trials and tribulations, its so unfair.

His excited happiness and everyones response to the introduction of new things or his behavior keeps me laughing.

but that death :(

My Mental Choices are Completely Interfering with my School Romantic Comedy 3 - Blllliiiiinnnnded by the Moe!!!

I was rolling this entire episode. Especially when Chocolat was talking in her sleep. That was hilarious. The bonus bits at the end are always great. These jokes are hilarious. Even when they're bad they are so bad they are funny.

Mahouka Episode 17

I really enjoyed this episode and we got to see more of Fujibayashi and the other magicians. Miyuki flying around like a magical ballerina was nice. I really can't wait to see the next episode and even more of the No Head Dragons.

But damn did Tatsuya look like a demon, you really don't want to fuck with him.

TUSR

Banned
Mahouka Episode 17

I really enjoyed this episode and we got to see more of Fujibayashi and the other magicians. Miyuki flying around like a magical ballerina was nice. I really can't wait to see the next episode and even more of the No Head Dragons.

But damn did Tatsuya look like a demon, you really don't want to fuck with him.

:3

Aldnoah Zero Episode 4

That was a good episode, showing some improvement. I liked how decisive Inaho was in attacking that Mech. His calm nature really does fit the scenes and help show his strategies against the Martian. As for Slaine it seems he's gonna join the battle, but I wonder what his plan is. The OST was alright like it didn't rub me the wrong way. I also really like the character designs in this anime.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom