• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Summer Games Fest - Live Showcase Announced for June 9th - 11a PT / 2p ET / 6p GMT.

CatLady

Selfishly plays on Xbox Purr-ies X
Geoff is literally the only genuine person left in this industry. He hasnt disappointed in years.

The problem is that he has to rely upon devs and publishers to give him the goods. He can only set up the events and fund whatever he can out of his own pocket. He doesnt have millions of dollars of budget Sony, MS and Activision have for their products.

Well so far this show is shockingly good. Not at all what I expected.

I am a bit bored... just me?
Geoff needs to iron out the conference's pacing. There's an art to conference pacing and Nintendo, Sony, MS have just about mastered it. You have to time the talking to be just short enough so that people don't become bored.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
1e71210ee75eed536b0fba14b0b47112.gif

Arun1910

So much SPACE in this show.

Don't mind it, games look good, just a bit weird seeing how many games there are set in space all of a sudden

Arcadialane

what's with every game being some space/horror thing?

And none of them look innovative or interesting, same slow, linear dark hallways, shitty stealth gameplay, same shitty story ''guys, I think something is up here with us!!'' ''The crews going mad!!''

Last edited:
Top Bottom