• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Suns be praised, welcome back somerset!

Papa

Banned
You may be possessing another soul, but I know it's you.

Praise the sun, SomerSoul is back!

SoulUnison

Banned
Thought experiment:

You all apparently know this "Somerset" guy pretty well.
Did he ever directly or indirectly say anything that confidently places him, say, within the state of Oregon? ...In the Pacific Northwest? ...In the western half of the United States?
Did he ever directly or indirectly say anything that makes it more likely that he's literally anywhere else on the planet?

Last edited:

Xaero Gravity

NEXT LEVEL lame™
Thought experiment:

Did he ever directly or indirectly say anything that confidently places him, say, within the state of Oregon?
Did he ever directly or indirectly say anything that makes it more likely that he's literally anywhere else on the planet?
Indubitably

Papa

Banned
Thought experiment:

Did he ever directly or indirectly say anything that confidently places him, say, within the state of Oregon?

I think somerset is more of a concept than a person. I don't think he actually inhabits the planet, let alone Portland, Oregon.

SoulUnison

Banned
I think somerset is more of a concept than a person. I don't think he actually inhabits the planet, let alone Portland, Oregon.

I simply don't get your obscure reference, and in such a way that I doubt a reasonable person would fault me for the ongoing assumption I've held that "Somerset" is some infamous individual that only NeoGAF..."devotees," would know of.

EDIT: Can you feel that ellipsis straining under the combined weight of my drive to remain civil and how vanishingly little you deserve it?

Last edited:

Barsinister

Banned
Went out to get Popeye's chicken and return for a surprise...And then a letdown.

In honor of somerset somerset ...

KciwrE6.jpg

SoulUnison

Banned
Huh, I've been here 9 years and I've never noticed that there's (seemingly) no way to report a thread, as opposed to a comment.
I guess the functionality isn't technically necessary, since you can just report the opening comment of a thread, but I feel like there should be a specific button for that rare time when there's really nothing left to do except gesture widely and sigh: "That. All of it."

Your inability to quit while you're still technically ahead is impressive.
Honestly, the same could probably be said of me, but I find myself in a slightly more favorable section of this immediate tableau.
In fact, we've reached such a specific point that I feel I can safely say the following without anyone who's up-to-speed questioning that I'm still displaying a respectable amount of civility:

Matt404au: You're an ass, and not the smart kind, because I recognize and respect non-malicious mischief.

Last edited:
Double teaming a supposedly alt-account of somerset while using your own alt-account and copyright infringing my trademark GetITT! as well as the '#hashtag gang' is deliciously diabolical, you kangaroo you :messenger_smiling:

SoulUnison

Banned
Booo! SoulUnison SoulUnison your Fabian ways will not beguile me!

nUlu7uT.jpg

It's weird that you would be able to produce this off-the-cuff while still managing to misspell "Dr. Wily."
I even checked, thinking that maybe there was a different spelling in PAL territories, but there isn't, and your profile says "From USA," anyway.

You have legitimate cartooning talent, this specific panel is..."uninformed," however.

Barsinister

Banned
It's weird that you would be able to produce this off-the-cuff while still managing to misspell "Dr. Wily."
I even checked, thinking that maybe there was a different spelling in PAL territories, but there isn't, and your profile says "From USA," anyway.

You have legitimate cartooning talent, this specific panel is..."uninformed," however.

Never played a Mega-Man game. Don't know the lore......

SoulUnison

Banned
WTF he changed his username and his meds?

It's somehow funnier the 50th time, especially with the casual implications that this "Somerset" is mentally ill somehow, and that you still find it sporting to egg on and take cheap shots at his very memory.

That's a stance that I think I would legitimately call "brave."
I mean, I don't know that I would go around advertising "Haha, this potentially-sick, potentially-specific person sure is fun to torment."

Last edited:

Papa

Banned

ok dr. willy

S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
It's somehow funnier the 50th time, especially with the casual implications that this "Somerset" is mentally ill somehow, and that you still find it sporting to egg on and take cheap shots at his very memory.
People take meds.

O-N-E

Huh, I've been here 9 years and I've never noticed that there's (seemingly) no way to report a thread, as opposed to a comment.
I guess the functionality isn't technically necessary, since you can just report the opening comment of a thread, but I feel like there should be a specific button for that rare time when there's really nothing left to do except gesture widely and sigh: "That. All of it."

Your inability to quit while you're still technically ahead is impressive.
Honestly, the same could probably be said of me, but I find myself in a slightly more favorable section of this immediate tableau.
In fact, we've reached such a specific point that I feel I can safely say the following without anyone who's up-to-speed questioning that I'm still displaying a respectable amount of civility:

Matt404au: You're an ass, and not the smart kind, because I recognize and respect non-malicious mischief.

You suck.

I mean it.

S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
4CksJ89.jpg

Wait, how did this get in here?...

WAZ41zz.jpg

Better!
Oh it is from the chibi avatar I had before. Btw Enterprise is a woman. All ships are. How can you not know this? How un American can you get? Commie!

I wash my hands of you. Homophobe cartoonist. Hmph!

FV7yFFD.gif

Barsinister

Banned
Oh it is from the chibi avatar I had before. Btw Enterprise is a woman. All ships are. How can you not know this? How un American can you get? Commie!

I wash my hands of you. Homophobe cartoonist. Hmph!

FV7yFFD.gif

I have watched only six animes in my life. One was on a dare.

EDIT: I see your confusion, now. When I draw someone from this message board, I incorporate their avatar into the drawing. I was drawing you in that picture. You are the creepy anime guy.

Last edited:

O-N-E

I have watched only six animes in my life. One was on a dare.

EDIT: I see your confusion, now. When I draw someone from this message board, I incorporate their avatar into the drawing. I was drawing you in that picture. You are the creepy anime guy.

The rest was Boku no Pico five times.

Top Bottom