• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Suns be praised, welcome back somerset!

S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
EDIT: I see your confusion, now. When I draw someone from this message board, I incorporate their avatar into the drawing. I was drawing you in that picture. You are the creepy anime guy.
Nice try commie.

afbe2c77a00e93b9523e04f65d6c5b28.jpg

Papa

Banned
I have watched only six animes in my life. One was on a dare.

EDIT: I see your confusion, now. When I draw someone from this message board, I incorporate their avatar into the drawing. I was drawing you in that picture. You are the creepy anime guy.

You can just say anime guy

O-N-E

Ok, boomer.

It's not you being out of touch with the anime zeitgeist.

It's my fetish. You got me.

That's all I post in the butt thread. Little boy butts. ask Scopa Scopa he knows.

SoulUnison

Banned
That’s racist

You know my real name is Wang So Hung

This is as bad as Trump calling it the Chinese Coronavirus

Ok, then; I will leave you with this, as a mercy:

Your profile only has the courage to dial down your location to a continent.
I, apparently naively, made mine specific to the direct surroundings of a specific city.
When I made every attempt to give you a chance to edit your original post of your own volition in a way that wouldn't embarrass you, and with the full intention to drop this specific matter without comment, you saw fit to continue to escalate forcefully in a way that you yourself don't seem to have the willingness to tolerate, should roles be reversed. With all that and everything it entails in mind, you still couldn't resist the urge to take a cheap shot, and you choose "sensitivity," of all angles.

You are a classless coward, and if you still need it explained to you how I arrived at that increasingly-evident conclusion, someone else is going to have to grab the baton from here; Show's Over.

Last edited:

Ornlu

Banned
Damn, I got excited that maybe the mighty somerset First of His Name, Scourge of all Fabians, He who strikes Fear into all Dribblers was back, and I'd have some 300 IQ stream of consciousness to parse through. 🤷‍♀️

Barnabot

somerset was like The Doctor's incarnation. each year a new somerset emerges from gaf to continue it's bloodline of continued livejournal under effect of drugs. this year it's was a woke incarnation of somer. but it's gone now. we might need to wait another year to see the next incarnation to rise.

oagboghi2

I have watched only six animes in my life. One was on a dare.

This is why I've never gotten an Avatar. Fear

Top Bottom