• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sunset Overdrive |OT| It's Always Sunny in the Apocalypse

Rocketz

200.gif

Awesome OT. Lets do this

BigTnaples

Todd Howard's Secret GAF Account
Nice.

I actually may end up getting this!

Exciting. Could be my first XBO game worth buying since launch.

Though I still need to finish A:I PS4, and I want to see what GAF thinks of this game. Also MCC in a couple weeks.

Larogue

I pre-ordered it from HK store, does that mean I have to wait till 30th or can I unlock it now if switch back my xbox to US.

someone post that webm from the review thread earlier. I watched it at work and now I want to play this game. For $350 I'd be dumb not to

Wizman23

Banned
Gonna fire this up at midnight. I'm glad MS fixed that bullshit where east coasters had to wait until midnight pacific.

Jaxx

Banned
Just pre-ordered the CoD bundle at the new holiday price, but I probably would have caved and got the white one if Amazon still had it. Come on, MS, stock this stuff so I dont have to wait a week. Regardless, next week I'll be joining you all on Xbox One. Gotta say, I've missed the XBL ecosystem very much. Never know how good you got it until you leave.

neurophd

Yes, great OT! Picking up from Scottsdale MS Store tomorrow! $10 after trade-in promo from several months ago, plus a $10 gift card. SoGood.gif

a.wd

To anyone who has played it can you grind up Lamp posts?

If not, insomniac guys is that something you could add in (along with jsr rollerblades?).

Top Bottom