• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 11: COMP! COMP! COMP! COMP! C-O-M-P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jusr tell them you know Woolie

Well on that note I'll take my departure. See you all in the new thread.

giphy.gif

It's actually an enjoyable show besides those parts. I'd recommend it if people could get over those parts or just go in with the mindset that the brother and sister are just super fucked up.
Yup. There's actually not that much skeeze, though what there is hurts it. It's not an original show, but it's fun.

Zenfalcia

It's actually an enjoyable show besides those parts. I'd recommend it if people could get over those parts or just go in with the mindset that the brother and sister are just super fucked up.

You forgot also how games don't work the way they are played. Basically don't think too deeply while watching it.

Some interesting info: did you know the NGNL artist for the LN traced over/copied artwork from pixiv for some of the poses? #themoreyouknow.

Xiraiya

Wow.. that's actually pretty good. I expected there to be some problems like pixels or some junk.

There would have been if you tried to cut it out, but all I did was grab the artwork from the PS2 version of P3 (Slightly higher resolution) and recreated the dialogue box over the top, it was simple.

Zenfalcia

There would have been if you tried to cut it out, but all I did was grab the ripped artwork from the PS2 version of P3 (Slightly higher resolution) and recreated the dialogue box over the top, it was simple.

Ah, that explains the slight discolouration of the text box. It's not a huge deal though. I had the weird idea that you cropped it out of an existing image, which is a terrible way of doing it. Your way is better.

Oberon

Banned
I still need to watch Trinity Soul. I want to experience the terribleness for myself.

I have never heard of this before.....is it worth looking up?

Smh

You guys are lucky I can't tell you about my crazy cool guy high school stories because I have to get back to work.

I'll be back for the #UltimaxHype FNF WOOLIE.

It's Ok, I can wait, and I am always ready tell and listen to High school stories

Zenfalcia

I don't like it. You aren't the thread I fell in love with. The way you were always so hard to keep up with.What happened to that?

It's not like you read the backlog anyways!
i dunno you might.. idk.

We've matured from our a low level stockbrocker and invested to become great in Gafenomics. I'm bad at remembering the lines to parody them. ;_;

Skrams

You forgot also how games don't work the way they are played. Basically don't think too deeply while watching it.

Some interesting info: did you know the NGNL artist for the LN traced over/copied artwork from pixiv for some of the poses? #themoreyouknow.

I understand Liam's complaint since he wanted something that was strictly cool games with sticking to rules, but I don't honestly care. It's pretty fun when the MC gives a speech to get his troops off their ass during a chess match.

And good job art people.

Which is why I abide by the main characters being super fucked and super weird neets. It at least makes me feel fineish with the show instead of just giving up at the incest shit 2 minutes in.

Yup. There's actually not that much skeeze, though what there is hurts it. It's not an original show, but it's fun.

Yeah, the few parts are kind of ugh. JoJo references, Ace Attorney, and other shenanigans make up for it though.

Alfebit

Banned
It's not like you read the backlog anyways!
i dunno you might.. idk.

We've matured from our a low level stockbrocker and invested to become great in Gafenomics. I'm bad at remembering the lines to parody them. ;_;
I'm not that crazy.
What if bish banned goodwill and we never got OT12?
I'll make it. It'll be an OP consisting of just "This is the Super Best Friends Play thread 12 I guess."

Zenfalcia

I'm convinced they're trying to blue ball me because I'm excited to post the new one.

Now you know how i felt when i had to make people post nothing to reach 20k.. it was funny though.
I understand Liam's complaint since he wanted something that was strictly cool games with sticking to rules, but I don't honestly care. It's pretty fun when the MC gives a speech to get his troops off their ass during a chess match.

And good job art people.

I understand his view too. It would've been cooler if they did that, but they went into a whole different world with their solutions.

Art person, I beleive.

Xiraiya

that explains a lot. I never really look the dialogue box's design that deeply.
I tend to pay attention to the UI (Well all aspects really) in pretty much every game I play, it's just something that happens by default, makes it easy to recreate them though I guess.

3WKd3l.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom