• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 12: 12 Threads in and It's Still the tutorial

Oberon

Banned
The incest guy that pushes Prison School!

Pretty acurate

You're a pretty relatable guy. While sometimes you take the incest jokes a bit too far, its always fun to see ya around.
I have to cut this real short since I'm almost late to my classes.

Thanks

I think you're cool and I still haven't read prison school

Well, I am really impresses that you can get houndreds of hour of enjoyment out of Dota.

I think your pretty honest and open, and it's nice seeing you. I'm pretty consistently impressed you take the time to post on an English forum. That's pretty proficient.

Thank you, I think that my english emprouved since I started posting on gaf. The other day I had to find a synonyme to "enlarge" in one of my english tests, and thanks to our friend konky dong I knew the answer.

Okay, I read up.
You guys are a bunch of nerds, which is great because I'm a huge nerd. I have far to much time to myself so I pretty much spend all my time here. Sometimes I'm a bit silly or stupid about things and other times I take things too seriously. I like pretty much all of you guys, even the ones I'm not a huge fan of I would probably miss if you left.
Oh and to Vidula, just be who you are. You shouldn't have to worry about people treating you differently here, at least I wont.

You were the one that accidently made me make that incest thread

When's FeelBadGAF?

That's what the Best Friends thread is for really

I had to watch a few episodes of Love Live after reading like 20 volumes of Berserk to balance it out.

I should get back to Berserk some day soon.

I'm also staying anyway from anything Bloodborne related. I'm ready to go into it blind.

ultimax

Everyone in the world shoud read Berserk.
berserk-1591494.jpg

I would start berserk, but I've still gotta finish P1, ff7, catch up on jojo and i started gintama. Maybe eventually I'll be a cool guy and read berserk.

Numb

Morning
Reading berserk by itself without reading something else thats lighter can get intense.
But i do it for the enjoyment and excitement

Numb

Wow IGN has such a shitty player.
bloodborne dude needs to give into the beast within.
Make a berserk game already miyazaki. the beast and even the baby are haunting the main guy there although many of them

I should've expected that in an anime like Akame ga Kill that its counterpart Kamina
wouldn't last longer than 8 episodes

MASH is finally on Netflix!
I've...I've waited for this day for so long...

That's pretty awesome. More people should watch it, definitely one of the best shows.

Rizzi

I can never decide what to play on steam, so I play nothing.
And I keep buying more shit that I'll never play, so my backlog just grows and grows.
pls help

Jman014

I can never decide what to play on steam, so I play nothing.
And I keep buying more shit that I'll never play, so my backlog just grows and grows.
pls help

Play games like Dawn of War 2 Retribution, Shadowrun Dragonfall, Divinity Original Sin and Civilization Beyond Earth
actually wait for expansions for Civ

Top Bottom