• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 13: "The Storm Has Come And So Have I" 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2

When I went out today I didn't expect to pick up a cheap copy of Bowser's Inside Story.

Well done you, I was hoping to get hold of that again sometime. I played it through, as it was a christmas present, but I lost it with my old DS Lite some years ago now. :(

Also wow I don't think I've been in this thread for like the past 5 threads or something lol

(I'm sure "1 2 1 2 1 2" doesn't refer to what I'm thinking of though... that homsolo)

btw, I know that this is probably insanely late to the party, but I had my mind blown yesterday by finding out that Kamiya voiced Godot's japanese voice in Ace Attorney 3...

demidar

Well done you, I was hoping to get hold of that again sometime. I played it through, as it was a christmas present, but I lost it with my old DS Lite some years ago now. :(

Also wow I don't think I've been in this thread for like the past 5 threads or something lol

(I'm sure "1 2 1 2 1 2" doesn't refer to what I'm thinking of though... that homsolo)

btw, I know that this is probably insanely late to the party, but I had my mind blown yesterday by finding out that Kamiya voiced Godot's japanese voice in Ace Attorney 3...

It makes Godot 1000x cooler.

If only his taunt was "Ask your mom".

May be a little late on this, but man fuck jeane! I had so much trouble fighting her when I played nmh. I had no idea you could cheese the fight like that.

Got a presentation in 30 minutes that'll determine whether I go to Uni or not, I'm nervous as fuck and I can hear my heart going doki doki. Doing another one next week isn't going anymore fun than this one. I don't know which one I would prefer, this or a one on one interview.

Got a presentation in 30 minutes that'll determine whether I go to Uni or not, I'm nervous as fuck and I can hear my heart going doki doki. Doing another one next week isn't going anymore fun than this one. I don't know which one I would prefer, this or a one on one interview.
Good luck. You can do the thing!

demidar

I'd prefer a 1 on 1 interview because that's only 1 person to make yourself a fool in front of.

Don't stress it. Just go up there and talk about whatever you need to talk about, pretend there is no one there.

Rizzi

Best of luck.

I can't believe that yosuke won the poll. Also can't believe that Wiping All Out didn't make it in the list.

This thread is already a trainwreck.

Good morning Frienders

Send me your energy, I have a test in 45 minutes

Energy sent to both of you.

This thread is already a trainwreck.

Good morning Frienders

Send me your energy, I have a test in 45 minutes

Good luck people!
The P3 movies look good. I still haven't watched any of them, I'll wait for the third one to get subs before I check them out. Seems kinda weird they would just stream the movies

Village

Yosuke is a bro who already know what he trying do with life have goals and shit trying to by a vehichle. He is neato

That said naoto the best tho

grimmiq

Yakuza 3 is fucking weird.. spent like an hour and a half dealing with little kid problems..then 10-15 fighting thugs and family members..then 20mins of dialog cutscenes and that was an entire chapter.

Village

Just ignore the homophobia and creeping on girls.

I don't remember the first thing and the 2nd thing is very long conversation about anime tropes and do these tropes make characters worse or the writing worse.

And also for kanji I can think of some reasons he is low on the list.

croten

I don't remember the first thing and the 2nd thing is very long conversation about anime tropes and do these tropes make characters worse or the writing worse.

And also for kanji I can think of some reasons he is low on the list.

He was super homophobic towards Kanji not only in his dungeon but throughout the game, and there isn't a long discussion about tropes just that being a creep isn't a positive thing.

Numb

Morning people.
Seems like nothing happened in the persona stream
YEAH NEW THREAD BABY. BERSERK OP IN THE OP GET HYPE

Top Bottom