• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 16: You thought Woolie was the Liar, but it was me Patrick!

Sick jpg bro

beinfilms

In other news, I got into an argument with some of my friends earlier tonight because they were trying to defend the CG Star Wars show, which I always thought was supposed to be terrible. I'm not crazy, am I? I could've sworn I heard it was terrible.

In other news, I got into an argument with some of my friends earlier tonight because they were trying to defend the CG Star Wars show, which I always thought was supposed to be terrible. I'm not crazy, am I? I could've sworn I heard it was terrible.

vFny0.gif

I saw a bit of it and thought it was ok at best.

Clone Wars? I heard it was pretty good actually.

Also, you fucked up by watching the digital remasters of the Star Wars trilogy. Find the laser discs

The Clones Wars was great. You're off your rocker.

Top Bottom