• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 3: You are Friender, Want Emancipation?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well i just fucked up my first day of school by going to the wrong class. Took me 15 minutes to realize that.

YOU FUCKED UP!YOU FUCKED UP!YOU FUCKED UP!YOU FUCKED UP!

10 minutes before the next Prison Break episode !!
It31C14.gif

JoJo94

Well i just fucked up my first day of school by going to the wrong class. Took me 15 minutes to realize that.

DOn't worry I just walked down a giant hill only to find out my class is canceled and my phone decided not to send me that email until 1:00 when she sent it at 10 so I had to walk back up the hill, and realize that I'm out of shape (not fat slightly chubby and just a unhealthy diet) and it's like really hot here sos as soon as I got to my room my legs and chest hurt and I had to take my clothes off to cool down.

We've all been there.

I just had a startling realization about Pokemon... They're stands.

Okay you're gonna have to explain this one.. they are not stands.... Personas are more stand-like.

Also I got good in Demon's Souls I beat like 3 bosses today. The meat cleaver is awesome. and thank fuck I freed Biorr. He made the 1-3 Boss so damn easy.

Shackzam

DOn't worry I just walked down a giant hill only to find out my class is canceled and my phone decided not to send me that email until 1:00 when she sent it at 10 so I had to walk back up the hill, and realize that I'm out of shape (not fat slightly chubby and just a unhealthy diet) and it's like really hot here sos as soon as I got to my room my legs and chest hurt and I had to take my clothes off to cool down.

We've all been there.

Oh is it now. I think I know where this is going.
ef8.gif

I'm sorry I had to use this gif somehow

Tried to listen to one of their podcasts last night.

As a first time listener, holy shit, it was rough.

20 minutes in and I had no idea who anyone was. All they did was talk over each other constantly. Really irritating. It's one of my podcast pet peeves, and this was the worst I've heard in awhile.

20 minutes in and I had no idea who anyone was. All they did was talk over each other constantly. Really irritating. It's one of my podcast pet peeves, and this was the worst I've heard in awhile.

It's a difficult podcast to jump into. I played it in the car with a friend there and he was really annoyed by it. If you know who they are going in then it's way more entertaining.

That being said, I was much the same as you are here when I started the Bombcast in that I was annoyed by not knowing who anyone was and their conversational flow was hard to get used to, but now it's GOAT.

Mr.Towel

Yeah, thats my major criticism I have for the podcast. Sometimes they'll just have two separate conversations going over eachother. I remember a couple episodes ago being particularly bad for that.

They were all drunk and tired from Pax and just talking about games they played. They're usually a lot more organized with their topics and you can tell who is usually talking.

Edit: unless you're not talking about the most recent podcast. I haven't heard too many, but it's not a very organized podcast overall. I still really enjoy it just to hear their opinions/arguments on stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom